PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
FOR JEMMA

eae8912d.jpg

As discussed Elevation HD :drool: :drool: :drool:

Elevated HD. :giggle:

You're back DIS!!!!!! Managed to get my din dins cos it went quiet!!!!!!! :wave:

So: What do you want to ask me about Bono then, do tell???

Wild! It was me who was thinking that of you Wild!!

I guess i'm a sad&insecure person! :(

VintagePunk said:

I've been so good about hiding my attraction till now. :wink: :lmao:

Susan, I did see your news! When do we get the whole story? :wink:

Wait...you're attracted to Bono? :huh:

And all this time I thought you were an Adam girl. :wink:

hey everyone...found some killer pics of the show I was at:drool:

I was just feet from the heavenly sight
ef44.jpg
[/IMG]

witnessed a true bonogasm:drool:
IMG_9385_filtered.jpg
[/IMG]

these are pretty hot:drool: feet from me girls...feet!:drool:
IMG_9335_filtered.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_9338_filtered.jpg
[/IMG]

Dismantled said:
hey everyone...found some killer pics of the show I was at:drool:

I was just feet from the heavenly sight
ef44.jpg
[/IMG]

witnessed a true bonogasm:drool:
IMG_9385_filtered.jpg
[/IMG]

these are pretty hot:drool: feet from me girls...feet!:drool:
IMG_9335_filtered.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_9338_filtered.jpg
[/IMG]

Right click, save. :drool:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Dis!! I totally love that last pic!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

What do you think of my news then VP? I wondered if you were ok about me announcing it now&not mentioning it before!

susanp6 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Dis!! I totally love that last pic!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

What do you think of my news then VP? I wondered if you were ok about me announcing it now&not mentioning it before!

:lol: Why would I not be okay with it?? It's a little odd that you've never mentioned it before...but Im sure you have your reasons. If it were me, I'd be screaming it from the rooftops, but that's just me! :lol: And I think it's great, though all I know is that you met them...are you ever gonna tell us the rest??

Well, VP - I gave some basic details and i've been saying this could take soooooo long to go thru the whole thing.....well i suppose i can shorten it to the main points, but if i wanted to write it out in fill! It'd be very long!!! :ohmy:

WildHoney said:
Ok hands up if you do this.....:reject:

when we were chatting we said about how when we're texting on our cell/mobile phones we miss the Pleba smilies...

or is it just us??

When I'm chatting on MSN or AIM I miss them. :reject:

Okay I have to scream this some place before I explode!!! Its been a damn good U2 day here!!!

I got 4 dvds in the mail that are the outtakes from Rattle and Hum. As if that wasn't good enough I was in town killing time waiting to meet Mr. Cat for lunch, saunter in to a used book and music store. Wander around for the bit turn around to leave and what the heck do you think is staring me in the face!?! A copy of Zootv in Sydney! for $5!!!!! It took all my self control not to scream!

I then went to lunch with Mr. Cat and we had a nice talk and he told me that he thought driving to LA or Vegas was not a good idea. He's afraid that I'm trying to push it to hard and will end up making myself not feel well afterwards. So he said instead go buy yourself the U2 ipod to us this weekend for my quilt bash and he will see what he can do about getting me a ticket or two for Oak 2! So after I picked up Mini-cat from school we went and bought the ipod! W00t! :hyper: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom