Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I sympathize. My nickname in high school (a nickname which my older brother gave me no less) was 'Jugs' . Girls with small chests don't realize the problems they've avoided. :wink:

:hug:

I know how you feel. I was the 1st in my class to get my period and develop and everything so I got all the teasing. And it was in 5th grade. :|

Sad_Girl said:

I sympathize. My nickname in high school (a nickname which my older brother gave me no less) was 'Jugs' . Girls with small chests don't realize the problems they've avoided. :wink:

not to say there's nothing nice about it...

Memar05.jpg

The weird thing about me is that up till about 6 or 7 years ago, I was average....then they just sort of "ballooned." :huh: Even when I lost weight, they stay the same. It's awful trying to get tops to fit. :|

VintagePunk said:

The weird thing about me is that up till about 6 or 7 years ago, I was average....then they just sort of "ballooned." :huh: Even when I lost weight, they stay the same. It's awful trying to get tops to fit. :|

:lmao: There is no wearing button down shirts :no: I learned that one early

Hi GG and Diane :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

I know how you feel. I was the 1st in my class to get my period and develop and everything so I got all the teasing. And it was in 5th grade. :|

I guess everybody has their own things to deal with during those years :shrug: but it's nice to know people who understand :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I have some of those that I really like...fit well, except for the huge gaping at the boobs. I have to pin them closed. :|

:lol: yep. Buttons alone will not suffice. I had to wear button down uniform shirts when I was working on the ambulance ... my partner once accused me of trying to give an old man a heart attack :eek:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: yep. Buttons alone will not suffice. I had to wear button down uniform shirts when I was working on the ambulance ... my partner once accused me of trying to give an old man a heart attack :eek:

Mine are a freakin' cotton/spandex blend, so they have *some* give...still won't stay closed! :|

I do look good in tanks, though. :sexywink:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Diane :hug: Feeling any better today?

Yes, I do. I haven't felt dizzy. The blood pressure medicine I started taking must have helped. The only thing bad was that I didn't get much accomplished at home before I went to work...spent much of the day sleeping!!!

Thanks for asking. :hug:

Hi, SG! :wave:

Diane L said:

Yes, I do. I haven't felt dizzy. The blood pressure medicine I started taking must have helped. The only thing bad was that I didn't get much accomplished at home before I went to work...spent much of the day sleeping!!!

Glad you're feeling better today. :hug: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

It sucked, didn't it? :| :lol:

Actually, there was one girl who was worse than me, and got the brunt of the attention. She had boobs from the time she was like 8...poor thing.

But I can remember feeling like a circus freak because I got my period when I was in grade 5. :| And when I was 11, people used to think I was 16.

But then when I was in my early 20's, people still thought I was 16, so I guess it all evened out. :lol:

Diane L said:

Hi, SG! :wave:

Glad to hear that. :hug: Is it cooler there today? Finally cooled off here...maybe that helped?

When do you have to get your BP checked again?

VintagePunk said:

Actually, there was one girl who was worse than me, and got the brunt of the attention. She had boobs from the time she was like 8...poor thing.

But I can remember feeling like a circus freak because I got my period when I was in grade 5. :| And when I was 11, people used to think I was 16.

But then when I was in my early 20's, people still thought I was 16, so I guess it all evened out. :lol:

Me too! :ohmy: Did I ever tell about how I got hit on at a family friend's bat mitzvah by a 15 year old who thought I was 14 or 15?

I was 11. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Glad to hear that. :hug: Is it cooler there today? Finally cooled off here...maybe that helped?

When do you have to get your BP checked again?

I have to go back next Tuesday after work.

And yes, I think it's cooled off within the last half-hour, actually! The humidity feels a lot lower. That heat was just too much!

Back
Top Bottom