Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG - You'd be welcomed :yes: The volunteer fire department does a lot of the storm watch stuff, but there are also other volunteers. We're in a unique area because the radar can't read a lot of what happens we're in a dip between hills. so the NWA will say they aren't sure if it's a tornado unless someone trained actually sees it to document it.

G'night Wild, Sweet Dreams :hug:

Ok, My Mom is calling so I have to go see whats what with her. Be back in a bit guys :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - that scene will very likely be in there a little later :wink: I just needed to establish a few other things first. this isn't going to be my usual happy go lucky kindof story ... but the next one I have in mind should be very light hearted :wink:

I like that it has a different feel to it. I dont' always want light hearted and lovey. Its not real life. We can't always have everything so perfect.

I was in a tornado once when I was 16 outside. It was scary as hell! I would rather have an earthquake anyday! :eek:

I just talked to Mr. CAt and I was all ready to try to bribe him to come home. The girls haven't seen him in 3 days and I just really need a friendly face today. When he got on the phone he was acting all gruff and rude. He asked me what the hell did I want! I thought he was still pissed off with me. then he started laughing. Total bastard. He still made me beg for him to come home. He said he was going to take his girlfriend out to dinner and then he would come home if I was nice. :lol: Little bugger said he really wanted to come pick me up and take me to town for dinner. :hyper: :love: He's been hording money again the bastard, so i guess he has some spare cash we can use. :heart:

Oh Russty, I love the spare cash.......

Why do they do that, keeping their little secrets, knowing that it makes us so mad, and then making us feel bad by doing something nice.....MEN!!!

:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh Russty, I love the spare cash.......

Why do they do that, keeping their little secrets, knowing that it makes us so mad, and then making us feel bad by doing something nice.....MEN!!!

:wink:

I know! :rant: When I told him I needed to know if he was going to be here, so I could decide if it was worth cooking anything, he wanted to know what I had in mind. I told him if he should up he would be guaranteed a hot meal, but that I expected some affection in return. :giggle: Thats when he said that he would take me to dinner and then he didn't owe me a thing. :madspit: I asked him where the cash came from and he told me it was from an extra job. I never know where he is and who he is working for so I don't know if there is extra cash unless he tells me or gives me some. it does get really annoying, especially when he knows we could use some extra groceries and things. He'll smoke the money away and drink it in sodas and coffee. :(

Well, Mr GG is like that too sometimes.
He makes about half his money in tips, so I never really know how much he has. But he usually gives it all to me for the bank. And I can always count on being able to get lunch money out of his wallet every morning.

Speaking of the nasty little devil, he just called to say that someone is on the way over to take away the old furniture.

Sooooo, I gotta go , but I'll be back later.

See Ya Russty, and whoever else is 'lurking' :wink:

Dazz :hug:

Dis, look what I did. I'm having too much fun with this. :lmao: :lmao:

clonecapncrunch.jpg

Captain20hook.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Dazz :hug:

Dis, look what I did. I'm having too much fun with this. :lmao: :lmao:

clonecapncrunch.jpg

Captain20hook.jpg

OMFG!!! *tears

look at our crunchy yummies!!!:lmao:

and our cute hook! for our clone robe....your turn to wear it tonight:flirt: :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wild, do you get tornados in UK?

We've had a lot of watches and warnings around here (none in my immediate area though) over the past few days. Rained/stormed like a bitch here yesterday/last night/this morning, though.

But it's cooled off today...after 3 weeks!

dazzledbylight said:
very good dg!

dg are you the one who said about 2 -3 htreads back that you were a Who Fan....and who was asking about them to get more of their records etc

Oh:wink: I'm a serious WHo fan, myself....

SG was asking about them and I was answering. :)

Back
Top Bottom