Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night DG! Hi Weldy, SG, VP.
VP, i read the comment about "daddy's butt" and knew it was you before i saw who wrote it. this is starting to scare me.

Sad_Girl said:

Concert or trip? Cuz I haven't gotten ahold of Mark to ask him about the money yet :grumpy: I'm fairly confident I can get the money to make the trip (80%) but having the money/time to find a ticket and get it ? :huh:

I just wondered if you wanted to be roomies in Chi, too. :heart:

And...about thw whole leave TO Sun/drive home/back to Port Huron Mon...

Why don't you just stay at my place? it's between TO and Port Huron. :)

Oh, there's one qualification to the Chi roomies thing...we'll have to discuss on MSN.

ruffian said:
i'm back...did you guys see the pictures from Oslo...I'm kinda diggin on the rear view of Mr. Motorcycle cop in this pic:

osloairport.jpg

:drool:

The girls waving at Bono are cute :lmao: :flirt:

Bono's waving at the camera, though :lmao:

*tossing VP's clothes into the air, confetti style*

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

ruffian said:
yeah, she's waving at him then look what happens:

oslohuggingafan.jpg

:lmao: he's the kissiest man I've ever heard of :lmao: :cute:

I just wondered if you wanted to be roomies in Chi, too.

And...about thw whole leave TO Sun/drive home/back to Port Huron Mon...

Why don't you just stay at my place? it's between TO and Port Huron.

Oh, there's one qualification to the Chi roomies thing...we'll have to discuss on MSN.

Ok, I'm on. and that is a wonderful offer, it would help a great deal :up: definitely a good posibility; if you aren't already sick of me by then :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: he's the kissiest man I've ever heard of :lmao: :cute:

Ok, I'm on. and that is a wonderful offer, it would help a great deal :up: definitely a good posibility; if you aren't already sick of me by then :lol:

I know. That's the thing that concerns me about the whole thing. Being sick of you.

:tongue:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Is there a 3rd picture in the series? :evil:

yeah, Larry quickly finishes descending the stairs, scurries to the waiting vehicle, and doesn't say hello or smile at anyone :|

Bono, however, remains kissing everyone in sight, including Mr. Moto Cop :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

Oh, and a few extra clothes start to fly off.......

naked pleba girls party on VPs bed!

this is starting to get frightening

U2Girl1978 said:
Hi girls, :wave: :hug:

It's really too goddamn hot. :angry:
hey Jules :wave: it's supposed to be cooling off here soon, and tonight is lots better than last night. hey there are chicago tickets on the What Do You Want thread...did you find some yet?

ruffian said:

yeah, Larry quickly finishes descending the stairs, scurries to the waiting vehicle, and doesn't say hello or smile at anyone :|

:lmao: sounds about right. Larry's probably just scared of all the kissy-face going on.... he's afraid someone will jump him

ruffian said:

Kissing? I was hoping for something more hardcore. :eyebrow:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: sounds about right. Larry's probably just scared of all the kissy-face going on.... he's afraid someone will jump him
i think i told you, in chicago he literally ducked down into the backseat when he drove by us. it was insane!

ruffian said:

hey Jules :wave: it's supposed to be cooling off here soon, and tonight is lots better than last night. hey there are chicago tickets on the What Do You Want thread...did you find some yet?

I have a 9/20 ticket. I'm going to get a 9/21 ticket Friday.

Back
Top Bottom