PLEBA CONFESSION #1: I Dreamt with Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Uh oh! Once you've had the dream, it's really hard to go back. My Adam dream disturbed me for weeks and made me obsess about him even more.

An Adam dream??
ok now I wanna know what was YOUR dream, BAW!!
biggrin.gif

Ana, I had a dream about him last night, too!! In my dream, he came to this family gathering type thing at my house and I baby-sat his kids. That's all that happened, unfortunately.

Originally posted by Ana:
An Adam dream??
ok now I wanna know what was YOUR dream, BAW!!
biggrin.gif

Okay, everyone else who already knows about this, I'm sorry to repeat it but Ana wants to know
biggrin.gif

In my dream, I lied to my husband about where I was going and I was picked up by Adam in a blue Jaguar. We both had suitcases so we must have been sneaking away for the weekend. We stopped somewhere, like one of those rest stops, and I'm ashamed to say, we had sex in the car. I won't go into details about the sex but I really wish I would have that dream again
biggrin.gif

I've never even had an X-rated dream about Bono and I've been lusting after him for years. I really don't know where the Adam dream came from.

Well....alright I won't tell Bono that you were dreaming 'bout his drummer. Just for ya I'll keep my mouth..ummm busy with other things *evil grin* Just don't act all weird around Larry now or he might put 2 and 2 together and actually get what u dreamt about! the man is smart.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

BAW DREAM ENVY!!!

heh, *hides again*
I'd like even a PG rated U2 dream! *sigh* all I seem to get are the "oh I'm sleeping with you Larry but we're fully clothed" kind

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Nice dream.

But hey, Ana, you can keep Larry. It's just more Bono for me.
biggrin.gif

And me!!!!!!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

redface.gif
I don't know how that happened! I swear!

Ok Bono is also in this dream so here it goes:

I was on a club (I think) with some friends, people who I know and family. We were watching TV and suddenly Bono and Larry popped in. I shouted SHUT UP EVERYONE, THE LADS ARE ON TV! So everyone did shut up their mouths and Bono was talking (I don't know what was he saying) But he had the strangest hairdo. It was like a furball on his head, it was HUGE. But LOL he also had a QUEEN CROWN!?
confused.gif
LMAO! WTF with that?
rolleyes.gif

But the coolest part is this
tongue.gif
:

Ok Later on, I don't know how this happened but Bono an Larry were both at the club where I was at. K so, Everyone there approached Bono and kept him entertained, and back at the couch I was sitting: Tha Da! LARRY had is head resting on my leg and laughing his arse off! And; I was KISSING HIM!!!! I was like all over the guy (btw: He was like Larry of the JT era) and I was telling him things like Larry you're so hot! Larry you're a sexy MOFOarry I want to **** you!!!! And he was Like just Laughing madly and kissing me back!!

icon26.gif

OMG! I just can't believe it...
(It was sooooooo good!)
biggrin.gif

*siiiiiigh* I needed to get that out of my chest
tongue.gif

ooooooooo I'm tellin' Bono!!! And I doubt the twins are gonna be happy 'bout another girl going after their drummer. *Tisk tisk tisk* Go and ask for forgivness right now young lady! Say 10 Hail Bono's and 15 King B's then after that you can be absolved of your sins.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Uh oh! Once you've had the dream, it's really hard to go back. My Adam dream disturbed me for weeks and made me obsess about him even more. I almost wore out my AB album cover just lookin at naked Adam over and over again, hoping my dream would continue the next night ;D

Poor Ana
frown.gif
Bono is going to be so sad
frown.gif

But kissing Larry, wooohoo! If you're gonna dream about someone else, that's not a bad way to go!

I also had a dream about Adam: We were in a bar and he came over to me and huged me and KISSED me!!! Then we were walking in the street and he invited me into his caravan but I thought we would do some dirty things together, maybe making love, And I refused to go in!!!!!! What a pity, then I woke up.

Once I had a dream about/with Larry. They came into my school for a gig and they we were in the PE teacher's room and Larry was so far from me. We stared each other... for a very very long time, and then he started to smile and then laugh. Then I woke up.

Why do I always woke before something gonna happen??????????

Anyway what does LOL mean????

------------------
Making love involves two people, having sex involves one - Adam

Back
Top Bottom