PLEBA-based U2 cartoon (post here to be included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Hello, my name is Walt Disney, and I'm making a U2 cartoon based on the colorful PLEBA community. :wink:

I've put it off because it's a huge project, but I think it's time I get my lazy bones in motion.

The plot: The members of U2, stranded at a hotel in Morocco, while waiting for their luxury rickshaw to arrive, get bored and go on interference. They notice, for the first time, a section devoted to their physical appearances and instantly name it their favorite part of the board. Edge, Adam, and Larry get creeped out when they see pictures of their children up on the board, but Bono is left intrigued. He talks/flirts with the board members and attempts to get their deepest thoughts and feelings about the band out of them under the fake name "bonoincognito".

Now, I want to specifically use some PLEBANs in this cartoon, but only the ones that wish to be included. For all that sign up, you must know that you may potentially be put in humorous situations that are meant to be all in light-hearted fun, and I want you to take it as such. I am a big fan of this part of the forum, and I'm one of the most open members that happens to be male. :lol: (BTW, Zoots, you're included whether you like it or not :lmao: )

The list begins here:

Get cracking. :wink:

:flirt: you wouldn't exclude your fiancee now would you LM?

:wink: and for the record, there are no kids of Larry's kids on PLEBA, and Adam has no kids as far as we know...

Galeongirl said:
:flirt: you wouldn't exclude your fiancee now would you LM?

:wink: and for the record, there are no kids of Larry's kids on PLEBA, and Adam has no kids as far as we know...

Of course not :flirt:

Adam hits on Zoots by accident...that's really why he leaves. :shifty:

Galeongirl said:
:sexywink: and you know us PLEBAns love you Zootles :yes:

Exactly. Zoots is one of us. Just because I'm making a joke that Zoots is one of the few male PLEBAns in a sea of estrogen is no reason for him to get bent out of shape. :wink: And you can't tell his gender by the avatar either...it's not as if there aren't any female Pink Floyd fans here. :shrug:

Besides, I can relate. I just spent the last few weeks having an avatar of a woman's legs, and now I have a beagle sitting there. :lol:

LemonMelon said:

Exactly. Zoots is one of us. Just because I'm making a joke that Zoots is one of the few male PLEBAns in a sea of estrogen is no reason for him to get bent out of shape. :wink: And you can't tell his gender by the avatar either...it's not as if there aren't any female Pink Floyd fans here. :shrug:

Besides, I can relate. I just spent the last few weeks having an avatar of a woman's legs, and now I have a beagle sitting there. :lol:

:cute: :love: your beagle is adorable!

but yea, it's fairly easy to see from the way Zootles behaves that he's a guy.... that, and the fact I photoshopped him with Bono in a compromising position once...

:shifty: did I say photoshopped... I meant caught on camera :yes: :yes::yes:

Galeongirl said:

:cute: :love: your beagle is adorable!

but yea, it's fairly easy to see from the way Zootles behaves that he's a guy.... that, and the fact I photoshopped him with Bono in a compromising position once...

:shifty: did I say photoshopped... I meant caught on camera :yes: :yes::yes:

I want to see this. :shifty:

:shifty:

bonoloveszootlesuh6.jpg

oh, and to be fair towards Zootles, I believe you haven't seen this one before now did you? :wink: (I made it around the same time, but you never came back to the photoshop thread)

bonoloveslemonmelonjr8.jpg

:sexywink:

We're a good team :yes: you with paint, me with photoshop!

so if you need some advertising posters or so, for the cartoon, let me know :flirt: and I'll fix you something

:yawn: time to sleep now tho...

:up: Will do. I need a week or so to get my research together (yes, I don't just jump into these things, and it's even more challenging when you have other people's characters and personalities involved).

Ahem.. you should read my fanfic :shifty: I had a similar idea ;)

But yeah, sign me up :rockon: I'm always up for a bit(lot) of poking-fun-of.. :drool:

kafrun said:
Ahem.. you should read my fanfic :shifty: I had a similar idea ;)

Disclaimer: any similar stories/life experiences are merely coincidental. All previous copyrights are null and void due to the pure awesomeness of this particular telling. Anyone physically harmed during the watching of this cartoon (due to extreme laughter or eyebrows stuck in place from extreme raising) may call customer service (though they may not receive an answer for 6-8 weeks, or ever, for that matter). For external use only.

Let us not debate the awesomeness of our respective interpretations. Yours of the cartoon variety and mine of the written, err, typed variety :D I look forward to your telling, good sir :sexywink:

kafrun said:
Let us not debate the awesomeness of our respective interpretations. Yours of the cartoon variety and mine of the written, err, typed variety :D I look forward to your telling, good sir :sexywink:

:up: I hope it's pure magic.

BTW, just to let you all know, it's not going to be posted in ETYKIW, it'll be posted on the main PLEBA page.

Count me in dude! I still have the POP sig you made me...but...I wanna keep this one for awhile. But I'll change it when the DVD comes out. Don't be offended, I love it!! I just want this one for now.

Yeah, what the hell :D

BTW, is there a dog-avatar craze going on? Just going by your and Zoot's avatars, LM... are you all jumping on U2man's bandwagon or something? :wink:
*has no idea what's been going on in EYKIW lately*

He's been banned, so he is not allowed to be talked about anymore. (Banned members cannot be talked about according to interference rules)

Back
Top Bottom