PLEBA-based U2 cartoon (post here to be included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
Sorry bout that, friend! I meant to e-mail you. I tried to give you a hint by mentioning the sig you made me. ;)

:reject: I should have guessed simply by your location. How many other DC/Virginia posters are there here anyway? :wink:

:yes: I'm happy to have some more people. The project won't start until next week anyway.

Sicy said:

Honey I'm an original OG old school pleban.

Where were you in 2001?

err... if I only could remember.... :lol: nope can't remember anything of that year!

:tongue: just sayin' that we barely see you here these days! Admit it, you're only claiming to be one 'cause you want to be in LM's cartoon :yes: I see trough you! :yes:

Hm, sounds too good to pass up! Count me in (if you're not full-up already). My resume includes almost 27 years of Bonolust experience. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
Members who have expressed interest in being included:

LemonMelon
Zootlesque
Galeongirl
JCOSTER
kafrun
BonosBaby12
unico
mysterious_jen
Alisaura
bonoishot
youvedonewhat
Caroni
JanuaryStar

Bonocomet, did you say you were interested or not? :slant:

umm... I don't remember expressing interest. :eyebrow:

If you need a lurkish person..who kinda has the traits of the Crispin guy in YDWs fic..haha count me in..err..I lurk alot..and I have most the insider info of u2.com's zoo..so hmm dark spy traits..lol..not that i really spy..lurk..yes..hm..OH HELL might as well just go to confession..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom