PLEBA-based U2 cartoon (post here to be included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D My avatar has nothing to do with any bannings...it's just because I'm getting a beagle of my own very soon. :yes: Hence the different breed. I did want to stick out a little. :p

OK, yeah, I'm glad I made the decision to post the cartoon in PLEBA. It's just safer that way.

unico said:
Count me in dude! I still have the POP sig you made me...but...I wanna keep this one for awhile. But I'll change it when the DVD comes out. Don't be offended, I love it!! I just want this one for now.

Yeah, yeah, that's fine. I understand. VT still needs lots of support. :yes:

Last edited:
Ok, feel free to use this 'fat bag' with an enormous sense of humour and a deep lust for Bono; who writes for a living and is totally 'off the planet'. I really don't mind what you do with my 'character' so long as it's genuinely funny, (I can see Bono running away from this lusting character), has a dry/ironic sense of humour, is self depreciating but is kinda decent in an odd kinda way. :evil:

youvedonewhat said:
Ok, feel free to use this 'fat bag' with an enormous sense of humour and a deep lust for Bono; who writes for a living and is totally 'off the planet'. I really don't mind what you do with my 'character' so long as it's genuinely funny, (I can see Bono running away from this lusting character), has a dry/ironic sense of humour, is self depreciating but is kinda decent in an odd kinda way. :evil:

Sounds perfect. :evil:

:)

:hyper: :hyper: Count me in please :hyper: I wanna see myself in your cartoons :lmao:

I´m 1,60 mts high, black long hair and brown eyes and white skin, I´m Venezuelan, so it could be great something with a latin pleban :lmao: :flirt:

edit to say: And you know I´m your number one fan You can´t let me out :evil:

Last edited:
Members who have expressed interest in being included:

LemonMelon
Zootlesque
Galeongirl
JCOSTER
kafrun
BonosBaby12
unico
mysterious_jen
Alisaura
bonoishot
youvedonewhat
Caroni
JanuaryStar

Bonocomet, did you say you were interested or not? :slant:

LemonMelon said:
Members who have expressed interest in being included:

LemonMelon
Zootlesque
Galeongirl
JCOSTER
kafrun
BonosBaby12
unico
mysterious_jen
Alisaura
bonoishot
youvedonewhat
Caroni
JanuaryStar

Bonocomet, did you say you were interested or not? :slant:

Oh oops! Yes, count me in :wave:

This is gonna be so cool... :hyper:

And if you want artistic direction, there's a pic of me in the photo thread, and I am also rather tall. (5'11) :wink:

LemonMelon
Zootlesque
Galeongirl
JCOSTER
kafrun
BonosBaby12
unico
mysterious_jen
Alisaura
bonoishot
youvedonewhat
Caroni
JanuaryStar
Bonogirl777
bonocomet
U2MaNaIcWeIdO

:drool: This is coming along quite nicely. :up:

Babydoll said:
Can I be in too? :reject:

I also have a million pics in the photo thread...

:hyper: Of course you can!

I wish redhotswami was still posting around here...she would love to be in on this. :( I haven't seen her in a good month or so.

LemonMelon said:

:hyper: Of course you can!

I wish redhotswami was still posting around here...she would love to be in on this. :( I haven't seen her in a good month or so.

:shh: she's already on your list :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:
I would have, but I can't pm you :(

:hug: I'm sorry I'm such a cheapskate. :(

I'm going to put myself in the PLEBA little black book so I can be contacted. :D

Back
Top Bottom