Pleasing U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some reason, just looking at me causes people to burst into laughter, so I'll just stand in front of them. They'll get a kick outta that!! :wave:

If any of them like to tango (Edge tangoed at his wedding...) that would please ME.
or better yet, polka... :drool:
I'm assuming that would please them as well, heh.

I was going to say.....a word starting with O---.....:censored:

God, that thread title really threw my mind into the gutter. :shocked:

pleasing U2

someone mentioned massages...last night on VH1 they interviewed fans/groupies and they described their experiences.
Well, one woman started giving foot massages to rock bands to get backstage and since then, she has massaged nearly everyone. She actually had pictures of every group she's met and it was amazing. The drummer from The Stones actually hired her for one of their tours just to give massages.

I was in on an Internet plot to give Bono something for his fortieth birthday. :lol: :lol: We donated $4000 in his name to Jubilee 2000 and put signatures on a huge card, which was delivered by a plot ring-leader who knows him.:lol: :lol: :lol:

i see everyone has run out of ideas, so i have one that just comes to mind:

with the left over money from my miniscule donation to Save Sub Saharan Orphans, i would buy him an American VCR, buy a European plug at Rand-McNalley, and send it via Concord to Dublin so he can get the video plays of Glide Memorial that he is missing every Sunday.

hmmmmmm

K i do know a couple of things that i'd surly do to Adam that would more than make him smile the next morning :censored: :censored: And well the other guys ..........not so sure.........give me about two days and i'll let u know.....

Back
Top Bottom