Please tell me this ISN'T Bono!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by sparkys girl:
this must be Patrick Stewart (Capt. Picard) from Star Trek. It has to be! This guy looks just like him.

hmmm...I see similarities...

patrick2.jpg

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Alright guys, I may have figured this out...it came to me last night, this must be Patrick Stewart (Capt. Picard) from Star Trek. It has to be! This guy looks just like him.
ph_hal_09_021101.jpg

Good call, Sparky's Girl! The first thing I was thinking when I saw this was, "what did he do with his hair?" It looks like a bald guy, I mean a slick bald guy like Stewart. It looked like the person just sat the wig onto a bald head. I was thinking, Bono has pretty curly hair on the back of his neck (SIGH!)that he would have to pin up and he would have to pin his hair back and up all over and I don't think he'd mess with that. Anyone with hair would have to worry about it showing, this guy has nothing at all.
It also doesn't have that sparkle in his eyes, as Carrie I think it was said, and the ears and chin are different as lots of you have said. This is NOT our Bono! What a relief! I couldn't imagine him dressing like that, even drunk!

Thank you for all the investigation folks, and I certainly hope you are right and this is not Bono! I wanted somebody to tell me it wasn't him, looks like it's probably not- good! That pic is so horrific!

Hmmm...nope not Bono. But could you
guys tell me what's wrong with the costume?
I don't think it's that bad....it's
funny! And I LIKE the ring collar he's
wearing!!! What's up?

I saw this picture last year. It is not from this Halloween. I don't know who it is, but it is not Bono.... I think it could be Sting. :shifty:

Last edited:
Umm...as much as I hate to admit this, there might be evidence that this IS him...feel free to tell me Im crazy if you want...

On the 4th page of the 90-00 sleeve, in the bottom right corner, is a picture of the boys in costumes...I can't tell is he's wearing feathers or troll-ish hair, but he does appear to have the same sleeveless shirt on...

I might be crazy...

But either way, how adorable in a hilarious way is Adam in that picture? And who else wants to give Larry a cheeseburger in the one next to it?!?

Schmeg said:
Umm...as much as I hate to admit this, there might be evidence that this IS him...feel free to tell me Im crazy if you want...

On the 4th page of the 90-00 sleeve, in the bottom right corner, is a picture of the boys in costumes...I can't tell is he's wearing feathers or troll-ish hair, but he does appear to have the same sleeveless shirt on...

I might be crazy...

But either way, how adorable in a hilarious way is Adam in that picture? And who else wants to give Larry a cheeseburger in the one next to it?!?

Nope. That picture was originally in InStyle with a caption stating the person was Bono. It's actually Patrick Stewart. Bono was on the opposite side of the country when this picture was taken.

Back
Top Bottom