Please pray for us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
In the grand scheme of things this isn't a matter of life or death but it is a very big day for me & NI tomorrow

We go to the gynecologist and find out how they're going to help us have a much longed for baby

We've been trying to have one since we were married (15 years) and 15 years ago i was diagnosed with PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) which has made concieving a nightmare. Life has got in the way and i have now been "tested" 3 times to find out if i'm in working order.

2 1/2 years ago i went and was told i could undergo treatment but as i was severley obese it would have a better chance of working if i lost weight, which as many of you know i did last year.

Unfortunately i have to admit i have put on a bit due to what i found out recently was Foods i should stay away from and depression due to a phantom pregnancy

Please pray for us and keep us in your thoughts, we have decided that regardless of my weight , we will proceed with treatment

I hope you girls don't mind this post but most of my closest dearest friends are on PLEBA:hug:

Love Wild :kiss:

Are you kidding? Mind your post?

Anytime I know I am here for my U2 friends. I hope and pray that God will bless you both with the happiest and healthiest of babies!!! :hug:

Wildhoney, you most definitely will be in my prayers. I am going to think postive thoughts that there is some way for you to conceive a precious little one, that you have so longed for. :hug: :pray:

I'm praying and hoping and crossing everything for the both of you:heart: You both a great people and will make great parents:hug: Sending baby dust your way!!! Goodluck!

crossfingers.gif
:pray: :hug:

Those are the best I could find. Think positively, and I hope things go your way :hug:

:hug: I am most definitely sending many good wishes and positive vibes your way... along with every stork, crane, ibis or heron I see! :wink:
You do indeed deserve it... :hug: :hug:

Wild!!:hug: I'm wishing all the best for you!!
I was the same boat as you! I've been with hubby for 13 years. I had no hope for getting pregnant. Same problem PCOS. I have all the classic symptoms and then some. I had all but given up hope and then poof! Last year I became pregnant. Its not impossible - I hope that you get good news that will help you stay optimistic.

If you need to talk feel free to PM me.

Hi Girls

All you kind thoughts and wishes made me cry :hug:

Pleba Girls really do :rockon:

Anyway our appointment was at 9.00 got seen at 10.40 :madwife:, we went in and he told me i had PCOS :shocked:
I really had to bite my tongue and not come out with "I know that you told me 15 years ago :lol:

Anyway i got what i wanted , i have to take tablets to bring on a cycle, then Clomid once that happens, and have to go for a scan on Day 12 and if everything is :up: i get injected so hopefully i fall pregnant. If this hasn't worked after 6 months i'll have to have a laparoscopy :yikes: but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Once more thank you so much for your support and continue praying that another pleban is born into this world

WildHoney said:
Hi Girls

Anyway our appointment was at 9.00 got seen at 10.40 :madwife:, we went in and he told me i had PCOS :shocked:
I really had to bite my tongue and not come out with "I know that you told me 15 years ago :lol:

Anyway i got what i wanted , i have to take tablets to bring on a cycle, then Clomid once that happens, and have to go for a scan on Day 12 and if everything is :up: i get injected so hopefully i fall pregnant. If this hasn't worked after 6 months i'll have to have a laparoscopy :yikes: but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Once more thank you so much for your support and continue praying that another pleban is born into this world

It will all be worth it! Hang in there! :hug:

WildHoney said:
Hi Girls

I know I'm late to this, but wishing you the best in all this! :hug:

Wild (& Sweetie) - didn't realize I had two PCOS 'cysters' here at Interference. :hug: My heart's with you both - I was never able to concieve either & pursued fertility treatments for a while. I finally decided that I didn't want to continue submitting myself to the monthly torture of 'Am I or aren't I?', just to have my hopes crushed time & again. Mr. Blu & I agreed that while we'd love to create & raise a child, we feel complete in our marriage without one. And if we ever felt that parenthood was something we must have, there's always adoption. :up:

Anyway, my prayers to both of you. I can honestly say I feel your pain. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom