Please pray for my OWN son.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
:hug: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :hug:

JC!!! That is FANTASTIC news!!! See, we told you Daniel would be ok!! What a MASSIVE relief for you!

I know what you mean about how sad it is there. My father in law passed away 2 yrs ago from Leukaemia. I went with him for a few of his treatments, and although sad, I was humbled by their spirit.

:hug: Party at your place tonight??? :wink:

Not yet, I think I'll have that nervous breakdown now. :crazy:

JCOSTER said:

Not yet, I think I'll have that nervous breakdown now. :crazy:

:hug: You don't realise how much all the anxiety worrys you until the pressure is off....then you collapse. Take some breathing space, and look after yourself....and enjoy the knowledge that all is ok. :hug:

JCOSTER said:
Daniel is just fine. :bow: Thank you God :bow:

His white blood cells are all distributed percent wise the way they should be!!!!

The Dr.s reasoning is that it is just his body make-up!

(This Dr's. office was extremely sad, there where children getting treatments, children with no hair, and screaming while having a procedure done. I am so blessed, it is truly beyond my understanding.)

I can't say thank you enough to all you fabulous friends that kept us in prayer and your thoughts. It was truly uplifting to have you all here. Thank you :hug:

AWESOME JC!!!...im happy that your son is better....:hug:

Wonderful news, JC- i am very happy for you all. (now go dye the infinite # of gray hairs that sprouted from the stress of this one) then pop open your favorite beverage, put on some u2 and get lost in the moment!!!! :hug:

:dance: I'm so happy this all turned out great for you, JC!

And there are dyes for that white hair of yours. :wink: All of the bases are covered. :up:

Back
Top Bottom