Please post your video still captures to create the ultimate PLEBA still archive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

33896%3A3523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A5%3C3%3A293ot1lsi

:love: Every frame of One! When I watch this, it reminds me of "Babyface"- I've seen his blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times...;) One day when I was stopping the tape every few frames to admire his beauty, I suddenly realized what that song was about! :p

Originally posted by Queen Bee

47b3d630b3127cce8cd4e6b115380000003610

47b3d630b3127cce8cd4e6a7152e0000003610

:combust: That's sexy :censored:

Last edited:
A bunch more still captures of Larry from various TV appearances can be found here:

http://forum.interference.com/t81877.html

Captures include:

the rooftop interview
a year in pop
popmart press conference
shirtless lar backstage in Detroit
old grey whistle test (11 o'clock tick tock)
R&H interview with black tight jeans :shifty:
singing at the R&H premiere
some from Lovetown
"U2 Does Much" music
David Letterman (pop era)
VH1 Legends
some from Late Late Show R&H era interview
some from Trabantland
award shows (including 2001 Brits)

so yeah, you can find all those at that link. :)

Moonlit_Angel said:
You know the funny thing I noticed with this thread?

This is particularly noticeable with the "Numb" stills and the stills of Bono and Ali from that concert in Paris...if you scroll through them fast enough, it's almost like one of those flip books. :D.

Angela

I was just going to say that someone should put all the Numb/Paris concert stills into GIFs and set it to music.

These are all so wonderful!

All right, thanks! :happy:

Erised: Not just music stills, anything of the band- interviews, TV shows, news stories,whatever! We love all U2 pics and anything captured of the boys on film! :hyper:

Anybody happen to have stills of Bono on the Elvis special? That's one of many non music things on my list I'd love to have as a still pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom