Please don't hurt me, oh PLEBA Country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
ok i know im taking my life into my own hands and could be converged upon by thousands of armed plebans, but i have to ask once and for all....

what the hell is a moob?!

is it boom backwards? ie your thighs go boom when u see larry walk by?
is it a sound u make when larry drops the sticks?

i discusssed this phenomenon with another interlander and their theory was the man boob, i dont know about you girls, but where i come from the man boob isnt something to drool over.
its something that george costanza has, something boys with flabby bits and not so sexy pecs try to hide under dark t shirts...

from what ive seen larry studmullen has a rather shapely finely pectoralled musclular chestal region.

please enlighten this non savvylike girl..

Although you'd have to get the word of a more experianced PLEBAn to verify this, I belive it is in fact a merging of the two words "man" and "boob" to form the word moob. Rolls off the tounge quite nicely, if I do say so myself.

Hey zoo...I have to agree with you...when I first heard "moob" in reference to Larry I was kind of confused, because in my neck of the woods "moob" is also a term for big flabby man boobs as well...along with other such high class variations as...

mitties
moobies
breasticles

Isn't the english language so great...*sigh*

But anyway...around these here parts "moob" is a good thing and means "rock solid well defined man chest" LMAO!

Got Moob?

:D

im actually kiddin around now, just in case u arent sure

ok
so thats a No on posting pics of jason alexander and drew carey then?

dognammit those boys are man boob city! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Before PLEBAns came up with "moobs", I had always heard people call 'em "mugs" (man jugs).

Moobs aren't man boobs per say. They are more the well defined area of a man's chest. If a guy is ripped (a la Larry) he has moobs.

zooropamanda said:
ok i know im taking my life into my own hands and could be converged upon by thousands of armed plebans, but i have to ask once and for all....

what the hell is a moob?!

is it boom backwards? ie your thighs go boom when u see larry walk by?
is it a sound u make when larry drops the sticks?

i discusssed this phenomenon with another interlander and their theory was the man boob, i dont know about you girls, but where i come from the man boob isnt something to drool over.
its something that george costanza has, something boys with flabby bits and not so sexy pecs try to hide under dark t shirts...

from what ive seen larry studmullen has a rather shapely finely pectoralled musclular chestal region.

please enlighten this non savvylike girl..

:lol: This has to be one of the cutest posts I've ever seen manda! We would never hurt someone for asking a sincere question :D

Re: Re: Please don't hurt me, oh PLEBA Country

No offense to anyone but I don't like the word "Moob" :| But what do I know! ;) LOL

Re: Re: Re: Please don't hurt me, oh PLEBA Country

SweetOnU2 said:
No offense to anyone but I don't like the word "Moob" :| But what do I know! ;) LOL

BC: Yeah, well, I don't like the word Monica!!!!

Sweet: *slaps BC*

BC: I was just kidding...you know...just to tease you because, see, you...

Sweet: *slaps BC again*

BC: Okay, I'm done now.

Back
Top Bottom