Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mikal said:

no. usually people just randomly strip when they see me. if only i could limit these powers to only females.......

Mikal, lifes a bitch sometimes. You get the damn power, but then you end up seeing a lot of hairy naked men! :ohmy: :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:
OK, VP and Sarah(when she reads this) will get a kick out of this story. :lmao:

When I first joined, you talked about Sarah. Now, don't ask me why but I assumed she was your partner :lol:. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Then you were talking about how she's in school, and I'm thinking, "OK, why does VP have a girlfriend who's school-aged?" And on Mother's Day, you mentioned your daughter and it finally clicked that Sarah is not your underaged girlfriend, but your teenage daughter! :der: :lmao:

:lmao:

Oh, that's funny. :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

When I first joined, you talked about Sarah. Now, don't ask me why but I assumed she was your partner :lol:. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Then you were talking about how she's in school, and I'm thinking, "OK, why does VP have a girlfriend who's school-aged?" And on Mother's Day, you mentioned your daughter and it finally clicked that Sarah is not your underaged girlfriend, but your teenage daughter! :der: :lmao:

:hmm:
This remind me of the bisexual adultress incident......

:lmao:!!!
Nicely done DG. :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Just like I thought Eless had a female partner she called her boyfriend. :lmao: :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

I have moose slippers! :lol:

Moose slippers :drool: :combust: :lmao:

Macphisto eh? :hmm:

Bonovamp.jpg

macattack.jpg

I had heated up some dinner...but now you guys have me thinking about duck slippers...and rolling on the ground...and hairy men...and switching to the other side...and leaving my hat on...and now I'm just not hungry. :| :drool: :drool:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Hairy never was my thing. But I can think of an exception I'd make. :sexywink:

Macphisto. :lmao:

I'd do Macp make up and all at this point! Hell I'd even let him keep on his gold boots if he wanted too.

<pets the short little hobbites> :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You know, I never thought I'd see the day where I would lust over a hairy guy in makeup..........
Better go mark my calender then........

:wink: :laugh:

You wrote a McG cap. Anything is possible after that! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom