Pleaba Girls Partieee! Sprawling...it's something like Yoga & So Good for the body!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Hi Wild! It's good to know there are a some really nice&decent people around like yourself, Dis&VP! :wave: :wink:

How is that wee doggy of yours? :cute:

I had this site go down (!) earlier and i was trying to tell you all about a girl who met Bono&know what she gve him? Chocolate dipped strawberries&he said oh you naughty thing!!!! :giggle:

Susan:hug:

ALfie's getting big. But he's sooooooooo Cute :cute:

:drool: :drool: chocolate dipped strawberries

Even better the thought of chocolate dipped Bono... what bit would you dip???

I'm totally with you VP :hug:

That was very well said by ruff lastnite! She is so spot on&a very smart&clever woman! great! :yes: :up:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:sigh:

I get the point VP....you need to relieve some stress about Uni..and decided to post here...but then I bug you guys to death...saying "I feel unwanted cause I don't understand" or something like that...and I don't mind you talking about Highly Intellectual Stuff.

See?

:sigh:

Then please stop making snide comments when people choose to talk about things you're not interested in. That will make things work much smoothly around here. Frankly, we're all tired of the bickering.

Awwww there, there now!!!!! :huh:

That's hypocritical coming fom someone who's ALWAYS using it!

*final word on the subject*

Weldy, I'm not going to discuss this further, so don't bother replying. Just think about it, okay?

I just wanted to get across that I'm not angry. I see little point in getting angry about things that happen online. If anything, I'm a little frustrated, and perhaps a little sad for you.

Many people here have been very kind and patient in offering you advice about how you might fit in better, and get along with others. So far, you seem to have ignored it. If you choose to continue chatting here, I think it would be to your benefit to start taking some of that advice to heart, and to stop lashing out at those who are trying to help. You can be very pleasant at times, so I have no doubt you can do it all the time, if you choose.

And that really is the final word from my end. I'm going back to my paper now.

VintagePunk said:
*final word on the subject*

Weldy, I'm not going to discuss this further, so don't bother replying. Just think about it, okay?

I just wanted to get across that I'm not angry. I see little point in getting angry about things that happen online. If anything, I'm a little frustrated, and perhaps a little sad for you.

Many people here have been very kind and patient in offering you advice about how you might fit in better, and get along with others. So far, you seem to have ignored it. If you choose to continue chatting here, I think it would be to your benefit to start taking some of that advice to heart, and to stop lashing out at those who are trying to help. You can be very pleasant at times, so I have no doubt you can do it all the time, if you choose.

And that really is the final word from my end. I'm going back to my paper now.

:up:

I'm back. Yeah weldy...I would love to be friends with you also...but I cannot do this.

Hi Wild&GG! :wave: It's safe as far as i'm concerned!

I just spotted Wild! :wink:

Dismantled said:

we took them to this really cool science center.

Ooo I love a good science center!!!

....I have yet to actuactl get to The Liberty Science Center in northern NJ [cross the river Hudson from NYC] or the refurbished one in Flushing Meadows.

hi gals....:wave: :hug: s....on pg 17 will be with ya in a few mins

and i have BOUT AN HOUR PLUS TO PLAY :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom