Plans For This Weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Illumination70

The Fly
I was wondering with Easter around the corner, what everyone's plans are going to be.
As for me, this upcoming will be like this:
Friday: Attend Good Friday Service

Saturday: Go to work and go to dinner
afterwards.

Sunday: attend Easter Service and prepare dinner.

Dismantled said:
hopefully go into labor:lol:

seriously:crack:

:giggle: Poor dissy :hug: good luck hon!

friday, sleep all day 'cause I'm going out for dinner on thursdaynight... saturday work... sunday work.. monday work... :p (what? I get paid 200%!!I need the money :tongue: )

I have the rest of the week off from work. Thursday, I'm getting my hair done. Friday, I have an appointment for an eye exam, and later attend a Good Friday service. Saturday I plan to do some spring cleanng. Sunday morning,attend church and later have Easter dinner with my cousins.

Good luck Dis! May junior arrive swiftly and painlessly :D

I drove home to my parents' place on Thursday night, and promptly came down with a cold. :rolleyes: Didn't do much yesterday except play playstation games and listen to music on my parent's HUGE stereo system... :drool:
Today we went and looked at some local artists who are exhibiting their work for the local festival this week... I used to get lessons from a couple of them when I was a kid. Was nice to catch up and the weather is gorgeous...
Tomorrow comes the chocolate overdose. :hyper:

Plus I need to watch all my U2 videos that I can't watch in the other house (no video player down there). :D

Eat Chocolate and then... eat some more chocolate... and then... yeah, even more chocolate!

I can go most of Lent without a lot of serious cravings but by Maundy Thursday I'm craving it so badly that I hardly want to eat anything else :lol:

20.gif

12:01 AM on Easter sunday - Let the chocolate bunny massacre begin! :evil:

:lol: SG! :)

My plans involve doing nothing at all.... I'll be all alone at home with the roomies gone home.... So I'll be lazing around at home, working out, cooking, relaxing... Ah yes, I need to make an ebay store...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom