Places to buy U2 stuff in New York City!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I know I have already posted this on EYKIT but I know that some people tend to stay more here in PLEBA so I'm going to post this one here too. Hope I'm not breaking any rules. :reject:

I?m going to NYC in a week and I want to know if anybody here knows if there?s a place I could go where I would find U2 stuff (maybe some Springsteen stuff too) like bootlegs from live shows and most importantly videos of live performances and even more importantly the R&H outtakes (I need that one really bad!!!! :love:). Oh and is that Propaganda book still on sale? How is it called? Would I find it on a bookstore? If you live in NYC or ever been there and knows where I could find that stuff please help me!!! This is a rare opportunity for me. Thanks!!! :wave:

The book is called "U2: The Best of Propaganda". I know the Barnes and Noble here in Washington D.C. still has it, so I wold imagine you can find it in NYC.

Otherwise, I have no idea where you could find U2 stuff in NY. If there is any place, I'd like to know about it. I'm going to try to go to NYC this fall.

Can't help you withe the R&H Outtakes either. I'd like to get my hands on those, myself.

I hope you have a great trip! NYC is a lot of fun!

Sorry I don't know, but have a great time in NYC! Maybe you can find Bono, he might be in town, he has that apt. there!

TheBrazilianFly said:
I know I have already posted this on EYKIT but I know that some people tend to stay more here in PLEBA so I'm going to post this one here too. Hope I'm not breaking any rules. :reject:

We try to avoid cross-posting threads. I actually had moved this to EYKIW but then read that part of your post. I moved it back to PLEBA and am going to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom