pix request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are no pictures of Larry and his family, the reason....Larry tries extremely hard to keep pictures or any mention of his family out of the press. He is a very PRIVATE person and extremely PROTECTIVE od his family.

in my photobucket i see only this:

55785051a6633955851l.jpg

i have no idea where this pic is from.

It's amazing that in all these years, that's about the only picture around of his kids. I bet him and Ann weren't very happy with that picture appearing in Rolling Stone. Remember all those years when we didn't even know if Larry's third child was a boy or a girl? He just never wanted to comment on it.

There is a picture out there of Larry's "original" family taken when he was a young boy with his Mom and Dad and two sisters. I'm sure somebody has that one out there. I was wondering, Larry's sister Cecilia works for the U2 organization right? I've never seen a picture of her either, does one exist?

There is a picture out there of Larry's "original" family taken when he was a young boy with his Mom and Dad and two sisters. I'm sure somebody has that one out there. I was wondering, Larry's sister Cecilia works for the U2 organization right? I've never seen a picture of her either, does one exist?

you mean this one?
larrysfamilyao6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom