Pittsburgh!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
28c0334f.jpg

by Kevin Muscoreil

great picture!!!!

I got my las Vegas ga's from kevin. Does he post on here?

Bono's Betty said:

great picture!!!!

I got my las Vegas ga's from kevin. Does he post on here?

If it's the Kevin from Buffalo, NY who sold me my Pitt GA, his username is bfloxng.

And another in black and white...

00061_00476_20051022_220246_4892_631932_md.jpg

GA tickets for Montreal or Buffalo? Anyone?

The mumu is that red shirt :barf:

And that is Alin, he was brought u to play guitar for Party Girl. There is a thread about it under the Tour Section> Fan Experiences

Ahh! Thanks miro! I don't think that red shirt is THAT ugly... it's just a red version of his blue shirt

f321f5b4.jpg

(disclaimer: not a Pittsburgh pic!)

Think he has another that looks an even darker blue. Or maybe it's just the lights.

I thought Alin was Gavin Friday or Leo Cohen. These artists are completely unfamiliar to me

I LOVE YA, MIRO! For your Adam deeds!

Somehow in red it looks like a maternity shirt, even though in the other colors not so much!

And the Adam love shall continue in Vegas... If I get a good spot near the man, he shall be getting about 4-5 new signs between both shows :macdevil:

I shall report afterwards :D

Signs have been printed since I am here in the office hard at work :shifty:

Anyway, Vegas is on the 4th and 5th, so update on the 7th at the latest :wink:

i_love_adam said:
Ahh! Thanks miro! I don't think that red shirt is THAT ugly... it's just a red version of his blue shirt

f321f5b4.jpg

(disclaimer: not a Pittsburgh pic!)

Think he has another that looks an even darker blue. Or maybe it's just the lights.

i LOVE this shirt, and the red one as well! they are Indian-inspired designs, complete with Nehru collar. i dunno, maybe it's just because i went to India earlier this year, and am currently loving all things Indian... Or maybe it's because i love all things Adam! :wink:

Miroslava said:
Somehow in red it looks like a maternity shirt, even though in the other colors not so much!

And the Adam love shall continue in Vegas... If I get a good spot near the man, he shall be getting about 4-5 new signs between both shows :macdevil:

I shall report afterwards :D

I'm behind the stage on the 4th. Hopefully, you'll get into the ellipse and I'll have a good view of the signs :hyper: :lol:.

kellyahern said:

I'm behind the stage on the 4th. Hopefully, you'll get into the ellipse and I'll have a good view of the signs :hyper: :lol:.

:reject:

Ok, I hope I dont get all shy-like knowing that someone out there knows what I am up to :shifty:

caragriff said:
QUESTION: i am sure this has been discussed here before, but what is the rainbow bracelet bono is wearing? is it a pride bracelet? is it linked to a specific charity/movement?
anyone know?

Hey caragriff!

:wave:

I've seen somebody ask this question before.
But I don't think it got answered then either.
Any way, I saw a very clear picture of Bono (probably taken by someone who was standing on the front row) where you could actually read some of the letters.
I've been searching all afternoon to find that picture.
Of course, with no luck.
I can't for the live of me remember which thread or website I saw it on.
But the letters that I could read on that photo said: hurri

So I assume it is a wristband to support the hurricane (Katrina) relief effort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom