Pirate Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Ok, you may think this is wierd but here I go. If you go to the POTC World's End official web site, if you play the game far enough, you can make yourself a pirate. I put in a picture of Bono and see what happened. This is what came out. Try it for yourself.

PiratesSnapShot.jpg

By the way, I customized the features so this is just what I came up with. (The pic was from Cannes. :lol: :giggle: )

You do not need to do photoshop, mateys. There really are pics of Pirate Bono. Check out the ones of him at the 2001 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. He is wearing a ruffled shirt and standing next to Keith Richards. :giggle: :lol:

Btw, I'm loving your avatar BonosLilPal!!!!!:drool: :drool: I just saw the movie today with my friend. We laughed at various parts that weren't even funny. But that guy Beckett, at the end when he was walking in to the burning ship was a little strange. Also, the part with Jack's nose. Yeaaaahhh. We're both oddly obsessed with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.

Last edited:
My 12 yr old daughters' friend is crazy about JD and OB, too. She has been trying to purchase a large cardboard cutout of Depp from the local stores, but they want $30 for it. she purchased Orlando's for $20!! but they won't budge for Depp. :drool:

Well, the email came, but we have to download this software stuff to open it, so my mom said we'll just download it later. I'll still try to get it up though! :slant:

Johnny :drool: :faint:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom