Pink!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
01brack9.jpg

haha, I am thinking about getting the pair, BUT I am trying to see what plastic he is wearing on the arms of the sunglassses..

As in if you don't know what I am talking about.... Look at the pictures in the 1st page of Bono with the Slvr's and you can see he is wearing the pink sunglasses, with the pink arms...but in the pic above this, you can see he is wearing black arms

The pics @ the RED Slvr launch r the ONLY time I saw him w/ the pink arms, and even then they look darker, almost purple. Every other time, he's had the custom black arms on them.

What would make this thread perfect was if we went for double points and posted him wearing his Pink shirt too!!!! :drool:

:giggle:

The Disciple said:
The pics @ the RED Slvr launch r the ONLY time I saw him w/ the pink arms, and even then they look darker, almost purple. Every other time, he's had the custom black arms on them.

:no:

nope. By far the pair he wore most both on stage during the tour and offstage had the pink arms, hands down. Every night.

If anything it's the other way around, the black arms only came out more recently and even then they are likely the Red brand, and second issue at that. Bono's original 9285s have pink arms only.

Back
Top Bottom