Pictures of Memphis eve or Jordan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney88565

The Fly
Hey all, i was looking for the older threads with the girl's pictures on but i cant find them, can anyone point me in the right direction or post some clear pics of them for me please?
I want to make a Ali and one of the girls banner signature, a mother-daughter kind of thing,

wildhoney88565 said:
Hey all, i was looking for the older threads with the girl's pictures on but i cant find them, can anyone point me in the right direction or post some clear pics of them for me please?
I want to make a Ali and one of the girls banner signature, a mother-daughter kind of thing,

7bddc939.jpg

40730717.jpg

92b54251.jpg

I always think this everytime I see their pics, but gosh, those girls are so pretty. Even with their annoyed expressions, lol. Besides my 15 year old daughter is perpetually annoyed, and it's not because of the paparazzi (pavarotti...:laugh: ) following her around. It's hard to impossible to find a 15 year old girl who's NOT annoyed at any given time. :wink:

I bet her mom says that, too, JC. To me Eve looks just like baby Bono. She probably gets tired of hearing it, lol.

I'd love to see the boys and see who they resemble most, but of course I don't mind that Ali keeps them mostly out of the public eye. Can you imagine if one of them looks as much like B as Eve does, though? Bono, Jr, lol!!!

Jordan looks a bit like Misha Barton.

Around what time were these pics taken? I hadn´t seen those
before.

Thanks for posting

Back
Top Bottom