pictures of guggi and family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scooperina

Babyface
I am looking for pictures of Guggi with Bono or with Guggi's family. Can anyone help? Thanks

I 'm not sure when this was taken, I saved it last year.
And I think Guggi still has an older son (not here in this pic)

guggifamily.jpg

I have another pic of guggi in Dublin (at the first Vertigo concert (they sat right in front of us lol), but you don't really see anything, just their backs and lots of long blond hair :)

Last edited:
last unicorn said:
Oh my God, I've never seen anyone from his family. They all have the same hair! :lol:

I don't think any of them have ever seen a pair of scissors. Maybe they have scissor phobia.

Dana

greety said:

guggifamily.jpg

I have another pic of guggi in Dublin (at the first Vertigo concert (they sat right in front of us lol), but you don't really see anything, just their backs and lots of long blond hair :)

Aside from their mum, who are the boys and who are the girls?:lol:

greety said:

guggifamily.jpg

Ther eis a nother pic with Bono and one of Guggis sons at the Indianpolis car races I'll look for them

No, they're all boys: Gideon, Moses, Noah, Eli(jah) and Caleb.

Gideon is the youngest, and he's an adorable kid. Running around his house with a bowl on his head will melt any hard heart.

The pic I mentioned of Bono and Guggis Son at the Indi races must me Moses..I'll look for the pics now...

I like all of Guggis sons names, esp. the name Caleb, Ive always loved that name for a boy

Thank you for posting that great Guggi article bella ;)

Back
Top Bottom