Pictures of Bono at the studio last week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think it's his own colour of hair, because i was there too, and got very close (as in kissing) and i saw some grey hair between the brown ones.....:sexywink:

it is SO NOT his natural color. look at the close up pics from the graduation in philly. look at the beginning of his hairline. the first 3/4 inchs of his hair - around his temples and atop his forehead- are noticeably grey. or at least a different color than the brown/redish.

I think it's probably close to his natural color but I think he's dying it because his 'natural color' these days is probably grey (likely a hereditary thing cause pics of his brother show a guy with thinning white hair)... and he sports noticeable roots a lot of the time, but who cares!

Personally, I'll take him with any hair color/style (even no hair), after all, it is Bono (and he's much more than just a haircut)!

u2philly said:
are we picking on bono again?? ladies????? do we care what the hair looks like???:|

To be true, I don't care for his hair!
:wink:

Well, just some posts ago we were talking about the colour of the shades he wears... Maybe sometimes it's ok to speak of little, unimportant thing

(BTW -- BVLGARI has a perfume called BLV that's absolutely cool!)

Kate1 said:

Ive never heard of that make before, can you get them in Engand?

I think it's quite well known, especially for shades and perfumes.

Sometimes it's written BVLGARI instead of BULGARI, but it's the same brand.

It shouldn't be hard to find it in England!
At least, you can have a look in shops who sell shades (as you can imagine, Bvlgari is a little expensive...)

Back
Top Bottom