Pictures of Bono and Edge from tonight's forum in NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
cc20b3a5.jpg
:faint: :combust:

How can I have been missing this thread...?

Thanks everybody for these great pictures.

L03VIk said:

Bono looks really fit:

Some sporty clothes, the black haircolor back, and a new hair refill:wink:

I don't care if he has or ever gets plugs. He looks FABULOUS.
I wanna pretend he's my boyfriend in High school with that letter jacket on (I always DID date older guys)

Thanks for posting these!

youvedonewhat said:

We're not blithering fanatics..;) We just appreciate that which goes unnoticed by a great many. If you consider grown men who like to play computer games, who are we to feel stupid or daft? I have to admit, I do tend to hide my overwhelming desire for Bono from friends/relatives/work collegues. They know I've a soft spot for him and that I find him attractive and sometimes I do feel stupid, especially when in the company of ppl who don't appreciate the band like I do. They seem to think that as I'm an 'older' fan, I should act 'grown up' and be sensible, but you know, there's plenty of time to be 'grown up' when yer old and stuck in some home for old farts.

Go for it. ;) ;)

Agreed. I feel the same way lotsa times.

And yes, just imagine two identical Bono's! Or as someone else suggested, having him be the first man cloned so we can all have one.:drool: I like the idea of that

BluRmGrl said:

:combust: :drool: Holy Hot-Stud-on-Campus fantasies!!! :evil: Why is that so absolutely HAWT?!?! :yes: :giggle:

Because it is. Even Paris would have to say that is HOT.
As a matter of fact, it isn;t funny how hot it is. It's the stuff dreams are made of. Screensaver time. Makes me wanna tear a chunk off him. Anyone with me?

Sorry for all the posts piling up. I read the thread and then wanna respond to some peeps!

youvedonewhat said:

We're not blithering fanatics..;) We just appreciate that which goes unnoticed by a great many. If you consider grown men who like to play computer games, who are we to feel stupid or daft? I have to admit, I do tend to hide my overwhelming desire for Bono from friends/relatives/work collegues. They know I've a soft spot for him and that I find him attractive and sometimes I do feel stupid, especially when in the company of ppl who don't appreciate the band like I do. They seem to think that as I'm an 'older' fan, I should act 'grown up' and be sensible, but you know, there's plenty of time to be 'grown up' when yer old and stuck in some home for old farts. I like being a 'blithering fanatic', :rockon: and I think you should just come right out and ask this bloke if he knows the Great B. :) ;).

And anyways, just think, if he does know our bestest lead vocalist, you might get to learn a little about the great man as a person and not just a celeb...:drool: :drool:

Go for it. ;) ;)

Thanks so much, youvedonewhat. I just have the feeling Bono's in my future -- even if it's just a meet and greet in Tampa. I'm bound and determined I'm going early for that. I keep sending my daughter photos of Bono and meet and greets to show it's possible. I just want to see the man's eyes. And I know that doesn't sound strange to any of you. :wink:

swandiver said:

Thanks so much, youvedonewhat. I just have the feeling Bono's in my future -- even if it's just a meet and greet in Tampa. I'm bound and determined I'm going early for that. I keep sending my daughter photos of Bono and meet and greets to show it's possible. I just want to see the man's eyes. And I know that doesn't sound strange to any of you. :wink:

I understand completely.

I've seen him up close twice in the past three days. I haven't spoken to him, and we haven't made eye contact. But I HAVE seen those eyes, and they are very, very blue and beautiful. Today he was wearing clear shades and standing about 2 feet away from me, and I got to look at those eyes.

This week has brought me memories that will last for the rest of my life.

Diane L said:

I understand completely.

I've seen him up close twice in the past three days. I haven't spoken to him, and we haven't made eye contact. But I HAVE seen those eyes, and they are very, very blue and beautiful. Today he was wearing clear shades and standing about 2 feet away from me, and I got to look at those eyes.

This week has brought me memories that will last for the rest of my life.

:drool: I hope to have the opportunity of being that close some day. That’s all I’ve been waiting for, really.

Back
Top Bottom