Pictures from South America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6453b9a7.jpg

306fe711.jpg

d0ba9505.jpg

abaeae8b.jpg

dd4e4568.jpg

74fd7158.jpg

426db7d1.jpg

5f8456aa.jpg

33afec4a.jpg

On the balcony of the VIP area, Bono sang Vertigo together with Ivete Sangalo (a Brazilian singer) and Gilberto Gil. Later he joined Ivete and sang the chorus of one of her songs called “Chupa toda” (even after he was told that it means “suck it all”):lmao:.
Edge took pictures of their performance.:camera:

What I would give to be there watching this.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Wow - :drool: This is now my beautiful desktop!!

Thank you all ever so much for all the beautiful pictures, everyone! :bow: :bow:

As has been said many times already, it looks like our boys are having a blast. If only I could be there!

bono seems to always be having a great time these days - enjoying the concerts, meetings the fans and smiling and laughing... good times for him! long may they continue!

*Viviana* said:
It looks like the boys are really enjoying their time in Brazil. And Brazilian girls are also getting a lot of Bono-love :wink:

This reminds me of what Bono said in a recent interview on tv. It was something like "Something I like is that you Latinamericans know how to celebrate carnival. In Ireland we don't have carnival, it's too cold. Here, carnival is a celebration of the flesh. (playful smile)" :mac:

I read they are going to be on the streets celebrating carnival, cant wait to see Bono in his carnival outfit. :giggle:

On another note, I so wish I could go to the concerts in Argentina.

Me too! Buenos Aires is my hometown after all! :mad: :sad:

Bue hey! I´m going to Hawaii in April! :wink:

hehe Bono does sounds a little bit drunk on that last one.. the boys sure had fun :D Larry's a little brazilian :lmao:

Last edited:
Regina O'Numb said:
:hug:

another video of Bono, Larry and Edge:

Bono sings with Ivete Sangalo (here he sings "Chupa toda"),

Thanks -that looks like the place to be.
It's interesting to hear Bono sing a different style of music (which is rare for us to hear) and display his versatile vocal abilities.

watch Ivete Sangalo sining 'Vertigo' to U2 and with Bono and Edge...shake your body Bono...shake your body Edge...on:
mms://stream.igmediacenter.ig.com.br/15241.wmv?url=39172535133117R1911

watch...what´s coming is much better...
Bono, Edge and Larry with Gilberto Gil...'ah, que Deus deu, ah que Deus dá' (ah that God Gave, aj that God Gives)...before 'No Woman No Cry'...Edge´s dancing so great, Bono so poetic changing the words of the lyrics (...What´s coming is much better...), and after Gilberto Gil sings his Brazilian version...of course, at the final, Bono thanks everyone...Edge autographs to the fans, Edge makes positive signs to the fans...HOW THEY´RE HAPPY!...on:
mms://stream.igmediacenter.ig.com.br/15240.wmv?url=63642535133117R1911

Thanks everyone for posting the links to the videos, but dial up and streaming videos don't add up.

Does anyone have any ysi's or anything yet?

:bow: < begging

Regina O'Numb said:
watch...what´s coming is much better...
Bono, Edge and Larry with Gilberto Gil...'ah, que Deus deu, ah que Deus dá' (ah that God Gave, aj that God Gives)...before 'No Woman No Cry'...Edge´s dancing so great, Bono so poetic changing the words of the lyrics (...What´s coming is much better...), and after Gilberto Gil sings his Brazilian version...of course, at the final, Bono thanks everyone...Edge autographs to the fans, Edge makes positive signs to the fans...HOW THEY´RE HAPPY!...on:
mms://stream.igmediacenter.ig.com.br/15240.wmv?url=63642535133117R1911

Oh my God that video made me cry. They look like they're having the time of there lives!!! Edge loves to dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom