Pictures from Nice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
124eff14.jpg

e952b224.jpg

one4u2 said:
Is it October yet :dancing:

October, and the trees are all bare, but what do I care ...
because I too have tickets to see U2 in October. :)

No, it's not October yet. :grumpy: Soon, though, soon ...

Thanks for the great concert pics.

I cannot, for the life of me imagine why B would need to wear built up shoes..ack..doesn't he realise that we love him just as he is? One day, if I ever get to meet him, "I'm gonna ask why, Bono, why do you feel the need to be taller? You're perfect just as you are.."

And then he's gonna say: "Why, sweetheart, how nice. Here, take these two free tickets for the next gig and make sure you come an' see us backstage.."

Hee hee :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm so sad... :sad:
I should have been there, but some of my friends got unfairly charged of hitting a b**ch from the security before the concert and I had to leave to go and help them... I'm not gonna go to a French show EVER AGAIN in my life. I feel ill just by looking at those pictures... :sad:

sraphim said:
I'm so sad... :sad:
I should have been there, but some of my friends got unfairly charged of hitting a b**ch from the security before the concert and I had to leave to go and help them... I'm not gonna go to a French show EVER AGAIN in my life. I feel ill just by looking at those pictures... :sad:

I'm sorry, that really sucks :(:hug:

Souly said:

I'm sorry, that really sucks :(:hug:

aaawwww :hug: back at you...

anyway, it's all over now. :)
a friend of mine went to the concert, and she told me it was the worst U2 concert she'd ever seen in her whole life. I don't know whether she only did it to lighten up my spirit... but I feel a heck of a lot better now :D
btw, she told me Larry was being so silly yesterday night... apparently, he kept stucking his tongue out and making strange faces... I would have loved to see that :)

Last edited:
I dont know my French geography Im afraid - Is St Tropez close to Nice?
Anyway here is B in St Tropez with family and friends. You can make a new thread if you like

tootty86 said:
I dont know my French geography Im afraid - Is St Tropez close to Nice?
Anyway here is B in St Tropez with family and friends. You can make a new thread if you like

:hyper:

Tooty where are those from? You can e-mail me if you'd like (I've been searching and I didn't see those :hyper: ). Yes, St.Tropez is right by Nice or in Nice I think :).

kellyahern said:

:hyper:

Tooty where are those from? You can e-mail me if you'd like (I've been searching and I didn't see those :hyper: ). Yes, St.Tropez is right by Nice or in Nice I think :).

I just this minute went to - and saw them there. I think they've just been added :wink:

Last edited:
Yep! Its John and Eli with her isnt it? And the other blonde little boy is Mingus - Helena Christensens son.

Kelly - would you mind editing your post to take out the agency name (when you quoted my post) - cuz i just realised i dont want the agency to find out. I should have emailed you - thanx sweetie.

kellyahern said:
:hug: sraphim :hug:

I'm sorry that happened. It was nice of you to go with your friend though :hug:.

thank you :hug:
yeah I couldn't leave a friend in trouble, could I? Friendship always comes first :up: :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom