Pictures from Nice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a2ul8m.jpg

a2ulhd.jpg

a2ulp2.jpg

a2ulvm.jpg

Im not really sure why i posted all those pics of the crowd. Do Plebans like pics of the crowd or just the boys???

tootty86 said:
I cant believe how many people were there- its incredible!!

there were less than 50.000 people, actually... the stadium is very small, and doesn't have many sitting places :huh:
nothing compared to Nou Camp, anyway :D

sraphim said:
I'm so sad... :sad:
I should have been there, but some of my friends got unfairly charged of hitting a b**ch from the security before the concert and I had to leave to go and help them... I'm not gonna go to a French show EVER AGAIN in my life. I feel ill just by looking at those pictures... :sad:

oh, no..that's awfull:sad:
I'm so sorry for you...:hug:
but I think it's really noble of you to stick up for your friend like that:up:

kellyahern said:
November?

Just because no one mentioned November yet :wink:

My show is in November! Which reminds me I need to make my hotel reservations and such.........I hate dealing with stuff like that.

great Nice pictures, and the ones from St. Tropez... :drool: thanks to everyone for posting them!

aww sraphim :sad: good on you for sticking with your friend :hug:
Thanks for the pics everyone

I think that's more the angle of the shot.

Nah, I just like the pants. And you have to admit, they are quite, em..... shape-fitting :sexywink:

tootty86 said:

did they enlarge the ramps by putting in rails??

Oh and please tooty , in which picture do you see ali and the boy :confused:
I can't see them, I'm a bit in a mess today :(
Our C drive got erased again and all my pics (well all since early this year) are gone again, together with my bookmarks :sad:

i guess I can get a lot of them back by going through Kelly's album :drool:
Just the thought and the time it takes to do so, scares the hell out of me :|

greety said:

did they enlarge the ramps by putting in rails??

Oh and please tooty , in which picture do you see ali and the boy :confused:
I can't see them, I'm a bit in a mess today :(
Our C drive got erased again and all my pics (well all since early this year) are gone again, together with my bookmarks :sad:

i guess I can get a lot of them back by going through Kelly's album :drool:
Just the thought and the time it takes to do so, scares the hell out of me :|

That is so awful:sad: Im sorry for you. We could have a posting session of the pics you need if you think that might help?

thanks tooty, that would be nice but I don't eally remember by heart what sort of pics it were. There were some of Antons book, but I guess that's ok, since I've got the book now. and lots of tour pics, from Brussels and , well I guess from all over a bit :wink:
I prolly can find them here in Pleba, Kelly always started a nice tread with pics from each town.
I know there were some ali pics (recent ones) , maybe Ican find those in the ali thread.
If anything more comes to my mind, I'll come back here in Pleba and ask :D

thank you Kelly and others! :hug:

I like Bono's jacket and red glasses....both color coordinated with the cd/tour! :drool:

This pic with Ali and the boys confuses me a bit : it's Eli with the brown hair right ? But it's not John with the blond hair ? Cause John would be taller than Eli ? Help !

Back
Top Bottom