Pictures from Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
5f2518ab.jpg

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you... yet again!!!

:drool: :drool:

Any chance anyone can remove the horrible smallpox-ish watermark from the above picture of the 2 boys... big undertaking, I know, but I would be eternally grateful! :bow: :wink:

Lila64 said:
don't know if all of these were posted or not - check this site out for pics. I like Edge holding the beer bottle, and Bono in the car :drool:

http://www.aldancity.com/

Senor Edge is drinking a cerveza! I like the pic about 3/4 down before the Edge beer bottle shot that's Edge swathed in lime green light but the pic in his hand is blue! :up:

yes, but that apparently is NOT from the show - check the 'upload date'. I was all ready to post it and caught myself in time

It's the same site that had all the pictures of Bono (in shorts) and Larry (with Anne and kids?) when they were in Mexico during a short break (between Montreal and Boston) in the 3rd leg.

Miringeltje said:
It's the same site that had all the pictures of Bono (in shorts) and Larry (with Anne and kids?) when they were in Mexico during a short break (between Montreal and Boston) in the 3rd leg.

yeah, I posted a pic of Bono on a boat or yacht over in the 'One' wristband thread :sexywink:

for the clasos site pictures, check back later in the day or this evening.

Yesterday, I could only access thumbnails, but when I got home, I could get the bigger ones w/the watermark (not the ones you guys just posted, but the ones from the day before, with Bono in the car).

It's weird, I can't figure out why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom