Pictures from Gavin's father's funeral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird said:
relax folks... its just personal opinion...

You're not alone in this, I agree wit you. But I don't like to comment on their wives/girlfrends....even though I TOTALLY agree wit you :wink:

BonoFox1 said:
Thanks for the pics..I did not read all the post just saw the pics but they all seem in a good mood for it being a funeral...:shrug:

Funerals are odd occasions: there's grief of course, but family and friends are getting together who may not see each other very often so there's often gladness too. And if the person who died lived a good, long life a funeral can be more a celebration of that life than sad.

And that's my .02c. :wink:

^ Yeah, I was going through this thread with a "friend" (she thought adam was ugly :madspit: ) and I said they all look pretty happy for people at a funeral, and she said that the last funeral she went to was a really jovial event, with heaps of funny stories and reminissing, there was crying too but mostly just happy thoughts.

When a relative of mine died, we were specifically told to wear anything but black, as this was how she would have wanted it to be with no crying and sadness, she had suffered a long time with the illness and it was more of a time to be happy, for the fact that she wasn't in pain anymore, and also like Meghan said, to reminisce about the good times.

1.condolences to the hanvey family
2. suzie is gorgeous
3. ann and larry look really stressed out

Quiggs said:

You know, I reallt think it is.

Here is the fairy dress pic. Look at her face really close, especially the mouth, eyes, and nose.

3444%3A%3A7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3A25%3D7%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A99978%3Bot1lsi

Now, take 10 pounds or so off to thin out her face. There is still the same mouth, eyes, and nose.

3444%3A%3A7523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3A25%3D7%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A999792ot1lsi

So, I think it is her. If not, they really resemble each other.

10 ponds off were? She looks pretty skinny in the first one. Now compare the fairy dress with the brown leather jacket and she looks like she lots some between the two of them.

smk1379 said:

10 ponds off were? She looks pretty skinny in the first one. Now compare the fairy dress with the brown leather jacket and she looks like she lots some between the two of them.

What I meant is that the face looks thinner.

:der: Why are we still talking about this?

Hi Shannon! :D :applaud: :dancing:

I think these are all the photos we're going to get (thank you girls!), but since this just has seriously deteriorated into something else, I think I am going to go ahead and close it!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom