Pictures from Gavin's father's funeral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so nice to see that even though they're busy with the tour an' all, they've still got time to be with their friends when they need them. I think that's what makes them so special. They know that status doesn't matter when it comes to true friendship. They seem unique in still being true to the friends they had before they went onto megastardom.

Hats off to the boys...

...again...

(and for the record, they're lookin' good).

Perhaps the stipulated attire for the funeral was casual. Larry doesnt look very done up either.

kellyahern said:
f68fc64b.jpg

Speaking of Susie, just noticed her in this pic as well. She's more relaxed here, in the other photo of her she looks as if she was startled by the camera.

Oh dear - have we got it wrong?
Kelly said the caption said it was Suzie. What makes you think it isnt Suzie Adams_Girl?

Adams_Girl said:
I don't wanna cause a riot but I think that this isn't Suzie

You know, I reallt think it is.

Here is the fairy dress pic. Look at her face really close, especially the mouth, eyes, and nose.

3444%3A%3A7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3A25%3D7%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A99978%3Bot1lsi

Now, take 10 pounds or so off to thin out her face. There is still the same mouth, eyes, and nose.

3444%3A%3A7523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3A25%3D7%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A999792ot1lsi

So, I think it is her. If not, they really resemble each other.

It certainly looks like her to me as well. If this is recent, it means Adam is still with her. I'm glad to know this of course, but :sad:

youvedonewhat said:
It's so nice to see that even though they're busy with the tour an' all, they've still got time to be with their friends when they need them. I think that's what makes them so special. They know that status doesn't matter when it comes to true friendship. They seem unique in still being true to the friends they had before they went onto megastardom.

Hats off to the boys...

...again...

(and for the record, they're lookin' good).

I agree! It is amazing that all of them have known each other for some many years, and yet they're still seen together a lot of the time just hanging-out, supporting one another, or just being there for one another and their families. They all seem to be very loyal to each other, and seem to still be such a big part of one anothers life. I think that anyone would be so lucky to be friends with any one of these guys, or someone who valued friendship as much as they all seem to.

I know that no one meant any harm by posting these, but Jesus, what ever happened to common decency, and respect for people's privacy?

Where does the line get drawn? Not even at a funeral?

Im sorry for my inappropriate comments - i was very disrespectful to talk about how people look when the event was a very sad one like a funeral - im very sorry for offending anyone. My thoughts are with Gavin and his family.

Maybe it's best if we closed this thread. I feel a bit bad commenting on what Adam's gf looks like. And it is a funeral after all. Things like that should probably be kept private. :slant:

Suzie is lovely... as is Ali. While not pictured I also think that Morleigh is striking.... but Ann, no offense but I don't get it. I'm sure she's a nice person and a good mother to those kids, I just would have loved to see Larry with an equal hottie.. like one of the Corrs girls

Don't chastize me, its just a forum and my opinion...

I thought the thread was fine until personal comments came into it.

Ann, Adam's girlfriend, etc, are NOT public figures.

tbird - I think that's a pretty stupid thing to say, opinion or no. There's nothing for you to "get" other than she's Larry's partner. What else matters? I think she's pretty, for the record, but even if she wasn't, so what?

Quiggs said:

So this is Susie (Suzie...whatever!)?

You know... she's really very pretty. I think the fairy dress picture kind of scared me. :yikes:

But she looks very nice here. (If you can say someone looks nice at a funeral? :shrug: )
her facial expression is freaking me out :ohmy:
but she does look pretty :wink:

FEELINNUMB said:

And let us keep in mind that within hours of these photos being taken, these people (except for Our Adam, of course) were so drunk they couldn't even recognize their own reflections -- that's appropriate, because that is how it is handled in THEIR culture.

actually all 4 of the members of u2 were on stage in zurich a few hours after the funeral.
they all seemed pretty sober.

i think Ann looks lovelyi think Susie looks lovelyi think ali looks lovely

they all shine:D

passingcat said:
i think Ann looks lovelyi think Susie looks lovelyi think ali looks lovely

they all shine:D

:yes:

I second that!!!

And most of all, they make our lads very very happy.

FEELINNUMB said:
And let us keep in mind that within hours of these photos being taken, these people (except for Our Adam, of course) were so drunk they couldn't even recognize their own reflections -- that's appropriate, because that is how it is handled in THEIR culture.

What absolute patronising nonsense.

As you appear to be an expert on 'their culture' which I assume you mean 'Irish culture' , for your information I have never got drunk after a funeral, for your information.

:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom