picture sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey guys.

i have access to most of the sites mentioned above and much more. i can sell valuable information (passwords) to you for a cheap fee. if interested, email me at dones0n@yahoo.com or aim: dones0n. most of the sites i have are HQ access, and the rest are some pretty good mid-res sites. all mid-res sites are $5 for access, but the HQ ones vary depending on the site's greatness.

let me know if youre interested through email or aim as i dont really come here that often.

u2granny said:

agreed.

Most of these sites have a handful of rare pictures and someone here has been able to find their way into the site and get all of the U2 pictures to post here. It would be foolish of anyone to take that person up on that offer.

thesource said:
hey guys.

i have access to most of the sites mentioned above and much more. i can sell valuable information (passwords) to you for a cheap fee. if interested, email me at dones0n@yahoo.com or aim: dones0n. most of the sites i have are HQ access, and the rest are some pretty good mid-res sites. all mid-res sites are $5 for access, but the HQ ones vary depending on the site's greatness.

let me know if youre interested through email or aim as i dont really come here that often.

I know who you are, you have got to be kidding me?!?!:mad: Selling agency logins is wrong !!!!!

Spending your hard earned money on a login that i will die by the end of the month is just stupid.

SpanishEyes21 said:

Selling agency logins is wrong !!!!!

Spending your hard earned money on a login that i will die by the end of the month is just stupid.

Exactly

I try to put most of the new photos that I get sent in my photobucket album. If anyone from Pleba doesn't have the password, just let me know. I'll be happy to give it - for free.

http://www.fotobank.com/photo/report.html

it's all in russian, but if you enter what you want to search in the blank box on the right and hit enter, it should work :)

click on the thumbnails to get a bigger pic

I think this one was posted before, but it seems like the pics are bigger now (they still have that awful watermark though :reject: )

33%3B83%3C7923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323633%3B38455ot1lsi

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
http://www.fotobank.com/photo/report.html

it's all in russian, but if you enter what you want to search in the blank box on the right and hit enter, it should work :)

click on the thumbnails to get a bigger pic

I think this one was posted before, but it seems like the pics are bigger now (they still have that awful watermark though :reject: )

33%3B83%3C7923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323633%3B38455ot1lsi

Grabs her Russian dictionary.

^^Yeah that pic is hot!

For what it's worth I just updated my gallery... over 4500 photos and more to upload :wink: :coocoo: I might soon add the feature where others can upload, too. We'll see how it goes. :)

Thank you thank you..Great work......Kisses ,not only im grazy about u2 ......kisses to you all!!!!!!!!!:drool: :wink: :wink:

Sorry to bump such an old thread but i love picture sites and i found this: www.capital-eye.ru (sorry i'm not allowed to post links) Nothing you havent seen before its another site. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom