picture sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
www.fotex.de/

if you search for "U2", it has some nice pictures of the san francisco JT concert (the "grafitti" one :) )

339645%3A723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323489%3C26469ot1lsi

Last edited:
Hi im tootty and i'm new. Just in case you havent seen these before, if you go on Camerapress.com and type in Morleigh Steinberg, there are some really beautiful pictures of the edge's lovely lady. I hope i havent just told you something that you all already new!!!

thankyou everyone, these picture sites are great. Does anyone have any others?:p :bow:

tootty86 said:
thankyou everyone, these picture sites are great. Does anyone have any others?:p :bow:

Funny you should mention the Fotki one...cuz that's mine! (see, my name is mistyrose here). I have a crapload of pictures there. :) And I recently updated a few of the albums (Bono, etc.). Enjoy!

Thanks mistyrose! :up: And good to see you, long time no see! Don't be a stranger! :wave:

mistyrose said:

Funny you should mention the Fotki one...cuz that's mine! (see, my name is mistyrose here). I have a crapload of pictures there. :) And I recently updated a few of the albums (Bono, etc.). Enjoy!

Thanks for the great pics, as I said, it is one of my favourites.:applaud:

Mistyrose, I just looked at your collection :drool: Wow! I'm so glad someone saved them and stored them. I know you got a lot of them from here, because some are pics I doctored myself and some are stills made by one of the girls here. But I'm not complaining, no way! I'm happy you have them all, but if you're lurking here so much, doggone it, post once in awhile! :wave:

I have some questions about this site. Will the pics post here, and how do I join? I can't do a website right now and I was looking for a way to share my pics with everybody. Can I just sign up and have a page like yours? :hyper:

Since I'm posting I'm gonna try to post one of the pics to see if it works:

bonomic-vi.jpg

U2 Kitten,

Yes I've taken some photos from here. I think we're all guilty of that. :p And some of the stills my friends have made too. My one friend used to cap things for me. ;) And I grab them where I can.

I like Fotki though, cuz you can post the pictures in sites (like this) and they'll show up. The only thing they won't let you do is post or hotlink to the original size pics (though you can view them).

You can put your pictures up there. But it costs $30 per year (I believe) if you want the premium access to post pictures elsewhere, etc. Otherwise people can only view them at the site.

I've been with Fotki for over two years now. Occasionally there will be Red Xs, but that's only when they have maintenance on the site.

I should stop de-lurking here, huh? ;)

Yes, stop lurking and post! :yes: Please, you have so many good pics! Guilty of taking pics from PLEBA? Who, us? I think we all got them from here. I had no pics before I came here. I'd say at least 60-70% of my pics came from here. The rest came from sites that I found out about here! Most of the sites I used to raid are down and gone now, so I'm so glad I saved them but I need a safe place to store them. I signed up today, and I started a page! They said you get a trial premium membership for 2 weeks! Do you pay, or do they post anyway? Do they give you any trouble over having famous peoples' pics there? If this is as good as it looks I'll pay for this and not boomspeed. I'm working on my page now, I have 10 albums but not many pics uploaded. I have 2-3000 and it will take me weeks to finish it, plus you're never finished because we're always finding more! So, thanks, and welcome back!

thanks for being so welcoming! :)

I think you can post them in the trial period. I honestly don't know. I mean, when I originally had the page, it was free to host and free to post. Then it became a pay to post kind of thing and I've paid. I have a lot up there and need more. Of course U2's not my only obsession, but my main one. ;)

As far as famous people's pictures, they've never given me any trouble. :) I really like Fotki.

Thanks, that's good to know. Some of the small print made me worry. If you pay and have no trouble, I will too. The pic I posted is yours, and it's still there! :) I'm happy right now :happy: I hope it's not too good to be true!

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Thanks, that's good to know. Some of the small print made me worry. If you pay and have no trouble, I will too. The pic I posted is yours, and it's still there! :) I'm happy right now :happy: I hope it's not too good to be true!

Nice avatar!! That chin.....:drool:...
I love your sig,too...:wink:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:

Nice avatar!! That chin.....:drool:...
I love your sig,too...:wink:

Thanks! Something about it hits me as so hot :combust: I like your new smiley Harvard Bono sig and of course the eye sig:love:

Anybody here speak German???????

I found this picture site, but its in german. Although it actually says on the site, in English, that its a Music and Entertainment picture site. Well you have to register, that part is in german. I dont know if they send you a password or maybe you can search right away but I thought it was worth a try. It may ask what your company name is but I guess you can make something up.

here is the link www.facetoface.de

if your successful please post the password:D

Back
Top Bottom