Picture request - Bono's edun hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Does anyone have a clearer view of the wings on Bono's edun hoodie? Other than the one I already have....

Bonohoodiewings.jpg

:drool:

Yeah, I just recently got some T-shirt transfer paper and coz I can't get my hands on any of the (RED)/edun stuff here, I've been making my own, plus other U2 logos. And now I'm thinking of putting some angle wings on the back of my new hoodie! Although I can draw them from the above picture, but I'd just like to see the whole of the wing pattern to make sure I get the right proportions. :hmm:

I've tried studying the video to see the jacket better too, but that pic still has the best view I think!

Oh yeah! That's the shot where it sort of sparkles like it's made from sequins or something, which is interesting because I hadn't realized that from the other pics!

:ohmy:

He's all shiny! I'm impressed with you, hcb, for attempting to make that hoodie for yourself!

Well, I won't be able to get it shiney like Bono's, but I should be able to draw the design, scan it, print it onto the transfer paper (I'll probably have to use two sheets) and iron the pattern unto the back of my hoodie. :wink:

I might post a pic of my project if and when it turns out to my satisfaction! :shifty:

And I was thinking that I could maybe sow on some sequins, I have some tiny clear sequins that can only be seen when light shines on them! :angel:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I might post a pic of my project if and when it turns out to my satisfaction! :shifty:

And I was thinking that I could maybe sow on some sequins, I have some tiny clear sequins that can only be seen when light shines on them! :angel:

Bono hoodie with wings . :drool:

Thanks CMM for the above photo. Is that Bono? :ohmy:

Anyway, I've drawn the wings and enchanced the pattern with my photoshop program....

Angel_wings-1.jpg

Ignore the green background coz I'll be cutting around that but my hoodie is that shade of pink so hopefully only the white wing pattern will be seen. I'm thinking of doing a smaller test wing on the sleeve to make sure....:hmm:

arturogas said:
Great idea hcbiggs2002 I hope that we see the final result of your project!!!
By the way I plan to do some Tshirts also maybe we can exchange some ideas !!!

what do you think??

I've been experimenting with different designs for T-shirts and here's the best one so far....

T-shirtdesign1.jpg

....as I said in the (RED) thread, I think was, coz I can't get my hands on any of the (RED) products here in Finland, I decided to try and make some items myself. Here's the back of the same shirt....

T-shirtdesign2.jpg

.... got the figure from the (RED) Emporio Armani perfume bottle! :wink:

And here's the actual pattern....

T-shirtdesign_3.jpg

....and like I said, I'll post a pic of my project if it turns out okay! Just waiting to get some more tranfer paper. :waiting:

hcbiggs2002 said:

I've been experimenting with different designs for T-shirts and here's the best one so far....

T-shirtdesign1.jpg

....as I said in the (RED) thread, I think was, coz I can't get my hands on any of the (RED) products here in Finland, I decided to try and make some items myself. Here's the back of the same shirt....

T-shirtdesign2.jpg

.... got the figure from the (RED) Emporio Armani perfume bottle! :wink:

And here's the actual pattern....

T-shirtdesign_3.jpg

....and like I said, I'll post a pic of my project if it turns out okay! Just waiting to get some more tranfer paper. :waiting:

These are really GREAT, hcbiggs!

I don't know if I missed something but did you (or someone else) get Bono to sign your design?

Jamila said:

These are really GREAT, hcbiggs!

I don't know if I missed something but did you (or someone else) get Bono to sign your design?

Thanks! I was wondering if anyone would notice that!! :wink: That signature is actually the one Bono wrote in my HTDAAB book when I met him, and Edge, two years ago outside their hotel in Copenhagen. I just scanned the page of the book, cleared up the background, cropped, copied and pasted the autograph unto my pattern. :D

Back
Top Bottom