Picture request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
I know this topic has been told over and over and most of us are sick of it by now, but, I'm looking for the still of Edge yelling at Larry from the bonus part of the Boston Elevation DVD. You know what I mean, after the Gone fiasco, he goes back and starts yelling at the drummer. He's pointing to himself in the still I believe.

Thanks! :wave:

edgeREALLYangry.jpg

Is this something like it???

No problems!! Pleased to have finally accummulated enough pics that I can start helping people out like you all have helped me out!!

JCOSTER said:
Thank you I will have to go back and watch for the 100th time and listen more closely to the song.

Yep I saw and heard what happend..Coudn't Edge just take it out on drinking champaign then yelling at Larry and slamming his guitar infront of 20,000 fans?:eyebrow:

tpsglick2424 said:

Yep I saw and heard what happend..Coudn't Edge just take it out on drinking champaign then yelling at Larry and slamming his guitar infront of 20,000 fans?:eyebrow:

He's only human. Losing his temper for a minute or two isn't quite as bad as what other band members have done to each other on stage. I.E. The Gallagher brothers.

I think that was it actually: I know this is contrary to the link Edgette posted, but I could have sworn that Edge signalled to Larry to finish the song EARLIER cos he was having a problem with his guitar, and Larry misinterpreted it and extended the song? :hmm:

I thought I've watched all the angles of that moment but I don't see that exact scene with Edge yelling anywhere. :huh: Did they maybe remove it from later copies of the dvd or am I missing something?

bonocomet said:
I thought I've watched all the angles of that moment but I don't see that exact scene with Edge yelling anywhere. :huh: Did they maybe remove it from later copies of the dvd or am I missing something?

I believe that angle is from the Making of documentary about 14 mins into it, if I'm not mistaken.

Slopsy said:
I think that was it actually: I know this is contrary to the link Edgette posted, but I could have sworn that Edge signalled to Larry to finish the song EARLIER cos he was having a problem with his guitar, and Larry misinterpreted it and extended the song? :hmm:

i heard that edge had dropped his pick or soemthing was trying to get larry to slow down and larry misunerstood and played faster so edge was basically shreddin his fingers trying o keep up

Back
Top Bottom