Picture Request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Some time ago there was a thread where people posted scans of old magazines with U2 on the cover like the following:-

rollingstonecover19859qr.jpg

timecover6am.jpg

As you can see I have b/w photocopies of these covers, and subsequent articles, but I'd like to have them in colour and I'm sure I saw some of them on the thread I mentioned but when I went back to check, there'd been deleated.

I'd also like the Musician covers from May 1987 and October 1987 and the Rolling Stone covers from October 1987 and March 1988.

Thanks! :wave:

magTime4-27-1987.jpg

I know these are not great, and I don't have the articles.... I'll be watching here for those and better cover scans myself! :)

Thanks for the pictures Bonocomet! :wave: I have the articles and can post them here if you're interested?! Albeit, as I said in my first post, they're b/w photocopies so the photos of the articles aren't of very good quality but the text is clear enough to read. :cute:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Thanks for the pictures Bonocomet! :wave: I have the articles and can post them here if you're interested?! Albeit, as I said in my first post, they're b/w photocopies so the photos of the articles aren't of very good quality but the text is clear enough to read. :cute:

I'm interested and would love to read these articles.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom