picture request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I had the amazingly cool experience today of sitting in a Maserati Quattroporte, the same type of car that Bono bought recently. It's SO beautiful!
I know I have seen many pics over the past few months of Bono either in or next to his car, and I'd really love to see them again.
Anyone? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

You enjoyed it? A friend of my familys had a Maserati (dont know what kind) when I was a teen. Back when Maseratis were always that yellow colour, the way Ferraris are red.

Anyway, me no likely. If I sat in the front passenger seat I felt like I was lying down - on the road. It was that low and flat. And I couldn't stretch my legs out fully so I was all squished in. ie a car for people with ummm legs that are ummmm "challenged".

Glad you enjoyed it though.

The Quattroporte is a BIG car, not a little sports car. It combines the massive power and speed of a sports car with the size and comfort of a luxury sedan. It was WOW!
I'm with you on the little cars; they're not for me.

Okay. Im crap with cars. The one I was in years ago was a sports car. ie long, skinny, probably visually attractive but low low low on the ground. I can remember trying to get out of the thing and almost just giving up and deciding to just roll out onto the road :huh:

No wonder I never made it as a supermodel :|

biff said:
The Quattroporte is a BIG car, not a little sports car. It combines the massive power and speed of a sports car with the size and comfort of a luxury sedan. It was WOW!
I'm with you on the little cars; they're not for me.

I love my new little red sports car.:love: But then, I am vertically challenged. My 6' 5" husband won't even get in it.

Is this the right car?

61bba4bd.jpg

85c15e51.jpg

478436bd.jpg

876f3dc7.jpg

beli said:
Okay. Im crap with cars. The one I was in years ago was a sports car. ie long, skinny, probably visually attractive but low low low on the ground. I can remember trying to get out of the thing and almost just giving up and deciding to just roll out onto the road :huh:

:lmao:

beli said:

My son gave me a ride to work in his suv with the giant tires last week. I forgot how high it was, opened the door and fell out right in front of the school. I always make an entrance.:|

u2granny said:

My son gave me a ride to work in his suv with the giant tires last week. I forgot how high it was, opened the door and fell out right in front of the school. I always make an entrance.:|

:lmao:

You girls should not get together. A disaster could happen. :shifty:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom