Picture question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Was this pic taken in Slane castle or something? Cause, they are all wearing the same exact clothes as they are in the Slane movie. Anybody else notice this?

Edit: Forgot to post pic :D
GQ_U201.jpg

Last edited:
I know, I read that, but it still didn't make any sence lol. Why would they all wear the same exact clothes as they do in the movie? I mean I can see one of the guys doin it, but not all. I don't understand lol.
I'm confused, oh well :)

That's okay. About your location. WHY are we in front of a computer on Saturday night???

Last edited:
LOL! I just got home from goin out to dinner with my best friend though :D. So, now that I'm home, I'm bored out of my mind so I have to get on here and feed my bordem, hehe! I'm gonna change my location now, just cause it's old :D:D

TheWho4Life said:
I know, I read that, but it still didn't make any sence lol. Why would they all wear the same exact clothes as they do in the movie? I mean I can see one of the guys doin it, but not all. I don't understand lol.
I'm confused, oh well :)

those clothes are what they usually wore onstage in many of the concerts- you'll notice in many pics of them from different tour dates and they wear the same or similar clothes- and larry wore that shirt alot- so they wore them at slane, too ^_^

Ok, that's gotta get kinda boring wearing the sames cloths over and over again, man! Just kidding :wink:
Well anyway, that's my fave outfit on Edge, so YAY!

It is indeed my latest. As you can see, I DID get off my butt today. Actually, one of my sons took me to lunch and we made a side-trip.

Back
Top Bottom