Picture of Bono's Butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to come back in here and say;

In other words, "I didn't TAKE the picture, I'm just ADVOCATING & PROMOTING it--and--thereby, the @$$bite photographer who invaded Bono's privacy to get it." Right?"

But I won't! Nope! Uh uh! I ain'ta gonna doit! NosirIrefuse!
no4.gif

Delphine said:
I have the site if you guys put up your email address and then I will send them to you via email.

I am sorry if I implied to anyone that they were in some way wrong to look at it, I was mostly kidding about it. Mostly. Some part of me knows I shouldn't look, but I just have to! Here's my email: bkorres@goodyear.com.

Thanks Bono's Baby, but someone emailed me the link. I have it if anyone wants me to emai it. And by the way, I like his but. It is white and hairless and I think it is adorable and I want to pinch it!!! Thank you to the awesome Jazmin who sent it to me. You rock!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love this forum. We U2 fans stick together...especiall the Bono ones. For the record, there is nothing wrong to want to see Bono's bum, it is only human. Especially if you have lusted over him over the years like me and many others have. Happy Bum Viewing...his butt is delicious!!!!!!!!:laugh: :up: :wink: :shh: :shh:

Its your normal average white butt. Nothing special there other than who it belongs to! Not to brag or anything but my hubby is a cyclist and has quite a nice one on him. Guess that's why I find this one to be your average rear end.

I agree that it's great sharing this stuff with you guys! GROUP HUG!:hug:

Last edited:
Alright, I just looked at the bum pic again and I have to say that I think his butt is cute. I expected it to have hair on it though because his chest is so hairy! I like it. Afterall, it is the Bman's butt, who wouldn't want to pinch it? I would!:eeklaugh: :faint: :macdevil: :macdevil:

Okay, I admit, there's really nothing wrong with his bum. Okay, I saw it but I didn't enjoy it! Okay, I enjoyed it but I felt guilty about it and I didn't look twice Okay, I looked twice but I didn't save it. And that's the trupppppptttttthhhhhh!
pppfffttt.gif
belch.gif

Delphine said:
Thanks Bono's Baby, but someone emailed me the link. I have it if anyone wants me to emai it. And by the way, I like his but. It is white and hairless and I think it is adorable and I want to pinch it!!! Thank you to the awesome Jazmin who sent it to me. You rock!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love this forum. We U2 fans stick together...especiall the Bono ones. For the record, there is nothing wrong to want to see Bono's bum, it is only human. Especially if you have lusted over him over the years like me and many others have. Happy Bum Viewing...his butt is delicious!!!!!!!!:laugh: :up: :wink: :shh: :shh:
I am curious about Bono's bum--send to me please evita@tds.net. Thank you!

See? Now don't you feel better confessing your little Bono's Butt sin? evil: I did.

I admit it too...I loved it! If we cannot have Bono..we can atleast look at his fine, white, hairless, Irish, arse! :love: Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I want to pinch his arse. I know it is wrong, but it feels so right!!!!! Sorry, I met this man in person, he is absolutely gorgeous and sexy...even more so in person than on paper!:sexywink: :drool: :crack:

it doesnt do anything for me, its not terribly bad but its not anything to drool over [for me]..i mean its just a butt everyone has one so i dont feel bad for looking at it, if it was frontal nudity i would feel wrong and definitely wouldnt agree about it floating online. and i do think it was definitely INAPPROPIATE for the photographer to take pictures especially of Ali.

now larry's butt....or bruce's......:wink:....there's an ass i'd like to see

Well, I'm sorry too, but I, for one, feel really bad for him about this and I wish I hadn't run across it. Seriously. I'd like to catch the photographer in a very compromising position and post it all over the internet, day and night. :yes:

Thank you those for who confessed to enjoying their sins with liking the picture. I personally enjoyed looking at Bono's butt! I would never be disrespectful as to take the picture if I were to ever discover Bono in that compromising position. Nor did I see it as disrespectful with the picture being sent via e-mail to die hard fans. To say I wouldn't look though would be a lie. Delphine you are soooooooo lucky to have met him in person! I would love to just once be able to see him face to face and see those pretty blue eyes of his.

Yes, the photograper sucks yet he let us see the b-man's but so that just shows something good always comes out of something bad. :angel: :uhoh:

Anyway, Larry is very handsome too and I know a lot of girls who would like to see his butt more than Bono's. Why do you think Larry is not as much as a sex symbol as Bono? :hmm:

Bono is sexy and I love him the most; however, Larry is really sexy and absolutely gorgeous and he never ages. Bono shows his age, I have to admit. Sometimes I think Bono looks older than he should. But, that is all the smoking, drinking, flying and partying..it does a number to your skin.
:yikes:

BONO'S BABY12:

It is easy to meet Bono... Just go early to a sound check to one of his shows, you can meet he and the Edge easily. They are very accessible to their fans. That is why I love them all. They really connect with the fans. If you want to have the B-man mostly to yourself, then wait until they are in the new studio recording for their next album, then you can wait outside and meet Bono, Edge, and Adam, like I did. They are great! :adam: :edge: :bono:
:larry:
Good luck. and p.s. ..his eyes are amazing.....the most breathtaking eyes I have ever seen. I love my boyfriend but WOW...BONO IS BREATHTAKING:faint: :love: :heart:

BEVERLY56 said:
I have heard that he smells amazing, too.

He does. I smelled him in 2002 b/c he held my hands and had some lotion that was the same as his cologne. It smelled sweet and not like cheap stuff that kinda stings in your nose. I've only smelled it once since....this past winter we had a special guest speaker in one of my classes and this other Prof. sat in to listen. I smelled the Bono-scent and my heart was racing.

Awwwwww thanks for the advice Delphine :). I was fortunate enough to be at his birthday concert this year and both him and The Edge acknowledged me. However, I was not able to meet them per se in person. Gave me shivers though to look directly at him. I can only imagine how I would feel to actually be able to touch him! lol. Have always been a sucker for a guy with some pretty eyes! My boyfriend feels though that Im a bit obsessed with Bono,lol. Keep reassuring him though that I won't run off with the B-man,lol.

One thing I'm amazed at after being on this site for a month, is how respectful everyone is of his wife and his marriage. I would run off with that man in a heartbeat. :heart:

Even though I'm only 1/2 Irish? I almost did it on my 1st attempt, Chicago 1. We were driving in from OH and got stuck in a horrible traffic jam. It just about killed me to see pics of him standing right there where I was, and knowing I missed him by an hour. Ah well, soon I will have a Pittsburgh ticket wrapped up (I hope) and will try it again. I appreciate the white light and luck. I even had it all planned out, what I was going to say to him. The truth is that I would probably have been speechless, or a totally blathering idiot.

I think we've talked enough about Bono's butt for now.. if you guys want to start a different thread about how he smells or whatever that's fine, and also what you do in email is your own business. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom