Picture of Bono's Butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY!!!:scream:Wait a minute :no:realizing what just happened :barf: :sick:BONO'ppetit :tsk: I guess I deserve that :sigh: I am a perv :shame:naughty Bono'ppetit!!! :eyebrow:

sami0201 said:

I think they are but is there a way to change them? and ok, that makes me feel a bit better! that makes a lot more sense that they are stills, I was like whaaat? lol

Just open them up in photoshop or whatever program you have. If you choose "save as" you can change the format to jpeg.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
oh gosh...I MIGHT have it somewhere...if you could tell me what year it's from I can check. I have over 13,000 Bono pics and those are only the ones I've archived up to 2002. If I find it, I'll e-mail it, but I'm NOT posting it here.

Ali was pregnant with Eli at that time, so that would make it 1999, I believe.

There is a site that still has the butt pics in the archive and I did save the pics for um....you know??....just Well I dont really know why I saved them but I will not post them nor pass them on because it was bad enough they were posted on a tabloid and I love Bono so much I will just keep those pics hidden away..
We could see the Baby Bono Gym pics though!:cute:

baby bono boxing pics for those who asked:

babybono.jpg

bono0007.jpg

bono0004.jpg

I have the frontpage of that magazine with a little pic of Bono´s butt saved at my computer.
BUT I don´t have photobucket or snapfish, if anyone has, I could send it with mail

I saw a picture of Bono's butt as I came upon it accidentally. Was looking at pictures of him and someone had scanned a copy of the paper. Personally I feel really sorry for him and for his family with what they went through. I would be outrage too if someone did that to me! So happy that he got justice for the invasion of privacy that was so uncalled for. Also saw the one of him and Ali kissing and I thought that was very sweet :).

BONO'ppetit said:
ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!

:applaud: :applaud:

That was so feckin' funny!! At first I thought, oh no, pls don't post that pic again - it ain't fair on Bono but when I opened your link, I hadta say that it left me with tears of laughter running down my cheeks..(am I allowed to refer to cheeks in this thread, hee hee)..

You've got a real wicked :evil: sense of humour. I'll bet Bono'd love it!!

You are too funny.....Cute with the Bono's "Butt" thing. But, I still want to see the real pic. I emailed the person who said they had it. Does anyone have it that only wants to send it by email? I wil forward to them my email address. Thanks.

Thanks.

:shocked: ;) :happy: :giggle: :shh: :shh: :shh:

Delphine I have a link to the site where I found the picture. If you want to see it than just let me know what your e-mail address is. Came upon this pic totally by accident and needless to say it stunned me when I did see it!

BonosBaby12 said:
Delphine I have a link to the site where I found the picture. If you want to see it than just let me know what your e-mail address is. Came upon this pic totally by accident and needless to say it stunned me when I did see it!
I came upon it by accident, too, but I wouldn't pass it on. :|

Ok Im just as big as a Bono fan as anyone else is on the website. No I don't believe it was right for the photographers to take this picture or the others that were done. However,Im not a bad person for showing it to someone who is curious. What I would find in bad taste if is someone were to post it directly on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom