Picture of Bono's Butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time it gets posted it gets deleted by mods. If he sued that tabloid he might sue us too:shifty:

Its a beautiful and loving picture, wonderful to see 2 people who obviously love each other so much. As for me, I'd rather some things were left to the imagination as alot of you agree.

Bonofire said:
Every time it gets posted it gets deleted by mods. If he sued that tabloid he might sue us too:shifty:

:shifty:

but if he sues us.......it means some sort of attention from bman...that might be our ticket......

:wink:

I don't think there is anything wrong with the link to the pic that kelly posted. It's been awhile since I saw the others, but it made me feel sick to my stomach how intrusive they were :uhoh:

Thanks for the pic of he and Ali. That is nice. Wow, he sued the tabloids, good for him. I hear the pic is not flattering, I don't care. my curiosity is getting the better of me...sorry. I just am curious about Bono's Irish White Arse...:laugh: :sexywink: :eeklaugh:

I hear the pic is not flattering
I think it's distasteful, disrespectful and intrusive of them to even be sharing that opinion. Bono didn't ask for his privacy to be invaded. For crying out loud, the man gives us his best, he deserves better. Some things are better left unsaid. (nothing against anyone here. you all didn't take the pic)

I saw the pictures. Although I always joke about what a beautiful butt our Bono has, seeing it on display left me feeling.....dirty. :( He seemed so vulnerable.
He's such a wonderful person...he deserves better.

Just knowing that there were non-U2 people and anti-Bono people out there possibly laughing at this made me so angry. :mad:

Edited - Hey--when did I pass my 1000th post??? :hyper:

Last edited:
sweetie said:
I .

Edited - Hey--when did I pass my 1000th post??? :hyper:

About 17 posts ago!

The man gives alot of himself to his fans. He stops, poses for pictures, signs autographs, etc etc. There are some things that just should be off limits. Wouldn't it be awful to always be wondering if someone was watching every single thing you do? Seriously, think about it. I know I wouldn't like it.

I am glad Bono sued them and won. Bono is such a huge figure in today's society that of course people are going to try to make him look bad. But, they cannot make Bono look bad. He is a wonderful person who had done more for third-world debt relief and Africa than any politician in the world.

He is amazing and I love him.......I will leave his butt to my imagination, I guess. I am sure it is beautiful. :)

What was he doing with his butt free, I thought his kids were there. Was he changing and they took a pic of him then? Just wondering.....does Bono go around on the beach with his butt hanging out? How did they get the pic of our lovely B-man?

What was he doing with his butt free, I thought his kids were there. Was he changing and they took a pic of him then?
Only to preserve his hard-earned good image--it appeared he was changing clothes. Probably after a swim. I tried to look at faces to prove it was a hoax, hoping someone wouldn't really do that to him, but it appears I was wrong. I'd never heard of the pic and only saw it recently.

Yeah...in Europe, I saw tons of half naked people with kids all around. Nudity is no big deal there, here in the US, they make it seem like the human body is a dreadful disease. I, personally, don't think that being nude on a beach is a big deal. That is awful. I cannot image thinking I was privately changing and then seeing my ass and my wive's boobs on the cover of a magazine. What magazine was it? How can people still see this pic when it happened years ago. That is horrible. I guess being a rich and famous rock stars has its downfalls too, huh?

Delphine said:
...Nudity is no big deal there, here in the US, they make it seem like the human body is a dreadful disease. ..
B'c this country lives in excess, i.e., everything money, everything youth, everything food, everything gratuitous sex, to--as I said--excess, this country can't really do the nude beaches and whatnot. Giving us nude beaches here is like giving a pedophile a job at a daycare. Sorry for the analogy but we ARE an excessive people. Some would come and make something very dirty out of it. Besides, I believe in modesty. I save my good parts for my own special audience of one. :wink:

Lots of celebrities are suing those rags and winning, but it doesn't seem to stop them from publishing shit like that. The recent incident where the paparazzi crashed into Lindsey Lohan's car so they could get a picture? That's insane. You'd think they would have learned after Princess Di's death. But no, they're only interested in the almighty dollar.

BEVERLY56 said:
Lots of celebrities are suing those rags and winning, but it doesn't seem to stop them from publishing shit like that. The recent incident where the paparazzi crashed into Lindsey Lohan's car so they could get a picture? That's insane. You'd think they would have learned after Princess Di's death. But no, they're only interested in the almighty dollar.

I heard the police are really going after this guy (as well they should). Something about possibly filing "assault with a deadly weapon" charges, because that's what crashing into a car on purspose is.

We have an "unofficial" nude beach here. It's been that way over 20 years that I know of. The police leave it alone.

Well, if you want the absolute truth, MOST people aren't that great to look at naked, so Bono has nothing to worry about.

out of curiousnous, have the pics for the most part been delated off the web? say, if you did a google search? have they vanished cuz of fans like us that refuse to post them? are they on your own cpu's saved for private viewing, or did you delate them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom