picture of Bono getting his head shaved bald

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this it?

shavedbald.jpg

:no: :rant: No-I don't like a shaved head Bono!!! I am so glad hair grows back!!:| i know Bono did it for all the right reasons,..for a friend, etc.., but I like Bono's hair! :drool: But Hot-I agree, he is!! :yes: :sexywink: :heart: :bono:

forbonou2 said:
:no: :rant: No-I don't like a shaved head Bono!!! I am so glad hair grows back!!:| i know Bono did it for all the right reasons,..for a friend, etc..,

:huh: :confused:

Bono never did it for a 'friend' :scratch: he did it because he wanted to. When his head was shaved totally bald, it happened one night before the Seattle PopMart show. He drank too much tequilla and passed out, and one of the roadies took out a razor and shaved him completely bald! :lol:

It must be some kind of game to some people. When my cousin was on the high school football team a couple years ago, there was a big drinking party at one of the player's houses and everyone who passed out woke up with their heads shaved clean, cheerleaders too! :shocked: But one girl got to keep half her hair when the razor died halfway through!

Last edited:
:eyebrow: Yeah..a friend, I thought Bono had his head shaved because Edge did! It looks gr-8 on Edge!! but I like Bono's hair, that's all. never heard about the roadie thing...!:ohmy:

Oh, I never heard that, I thought you meant it was for a friend in chemo or something, sometimes ppl shave their heads bald in solidarity with a suffering friend. I don't know why he did it originally, he did have nice hair in the AB era so I didn't understand why the drastic change. I heard the roadie story on wire during the tour.

Back
Top Bottom