Picture challenge: Beanieless Elevation Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
Picture challenge: Beenieless Elevation Edge! :-D

Let's see some skin, Mr. The Edge!!!!

Dot.

Last edited:
Re: Picture challenge: Beenieless Elevation Edge! :-D

PaleBlueDot said:
Let's see some skin, Mr. The Edge!!!!

Dot.

I think the only one in existence is the picture of him at Bob Hewson's funeral...:shrug:

Re: Re: Picture challenge: Beenieless Elevation Edge! :-D

senrab said:

I think the only one in existence is the picture of him at Bob Hewson's funeral...:shrug:

Really? That rare, huh? :shocked:

Dot.

I like this one a lot!
3367779523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B735398ot1lsi

oops- not elevation edge!

what's wrong with the beanie?

dsmith, neither of those links worked...

heh...i can be really stoooooooopid sometimes...

copy and paste a novel concept :wink:

Wow.

He looks so....different.

And Iwasbored -- There's nothing wrong with the beenie at all! I LOVE the beenie! I was just curious about whether or not it had been permanently attatched to his head or something, lol.

Dot.

*points* seeee!! he's still got hair!

:mad: and those who keep saying he's completely bald...namely my family...

Poor Edge. :( He had to take his hat off for respect at Bono's Dad's funeral and somebody took his picture. He doesn't want anyone to see him without his beenie and it's sad it happened like that taking advantage of a time of grief.

Calico said:
Poor Edge. :( He had to take his hat off for respect at Bono's Dad's funeral and somebody took his picture. He doesn't want anyone to see him without his beenie and it's sad it happened like that taking advantage of a time of grief.

I agree..I dont like when people post the pics from the funeral. I wish they hadn't even been taken. :sad:

rockonedge said:
Hmm.. does this work guys?
bonofuneral11.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the only one that exists.....personally i prefer the beanie. :shrug: But what a sad time to get the picture from :( .

:sad: Yeah...It IS too bad this was such a sad day...

But he looks handsome, I think.

AdamsMango said:

I agree..I dont like when people post the pics from the funeral. I wish they hadn't even been taken. :sad:

it's pretty low to go post those on the interenet...i mean like say you've got a website or something...i'm not knocking anyone for posting the pic here...

I agree Mango. But I am sure the inside ceremony was closed-off, which is good. I wish, though, that people would not post pictures of the boys' kids on the 'net so much. That's what irks me. They're beautiful children...but they didn't ask to be famous.

Dot.

Originally posted by Adam's Mango

Really. That sucks. Here the guy never wants to take it off, but he had to because no hats are allowed at funerals. Then everybody was like, 'oh look, big scoop, it's Edge without his beanie!' and took pics and put them online. It's just wrong. I don't like seeing any of the funeral pics either. The one of Bono and Eli is so cute, but when you think how he was burying his father, it's just not right to look somehow. That's just how I feel :(

I remember reading a story during the tour where some girl Bono pulled on stage ran over to Edge and pulled his beanie off and laughed. Edge was very pissed! He snatched it back, put it on and stalked away from her. I don't think anyone got a pic and I'm glad. She was out of line and rude.

Last edited:
I know there are some of him in a baseball cap, that's beanie-less! ;) I can't find any though. :shrug: I'm sure somebody has them, Edge girls? None onstage but other pics in recent years.

U2Kitten said:
I know there are some of him in a baseball cap, that's beanie-less! ;) I can't find any though. :shrug: I'm sure somebody has them, Edge girls? None onstage but other pics in recent years.

In that case here's a pic of Edge last summer...
concert07-edge01.jpg

There's also pics of Edge in a cowboy hat while filming ES.

Tabby said:

I remember reading a story during the tour where some girl Bono pulled on stage ran over to Edge and pulled his beanie off and laughed. Edge was very pissed! He snatched it back, put it on and stalked away from her. I don't think anyone got a pic and I'm glad. She was out of line and rude.

wtf?? what tour did that happen?? Zoo?? Pop??? or Elev????

rockonedge said:
I think it was Zoo. But i'm not sure. Someone back me up? :help:

It was Zoo. Bono pulled up two girls for TTTYAATW and they got a little out of control with him so Edge went over to help his friend out and one of the girls snatched his hat (or tried to). Very not good, seems like that would be the kind of incident that would prevent the band from pulling people on stage again, glad it didn't, though.

I heard once that someone de-beanied him at an Elevation show? Nobody else heard of that? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom