Pics you've drooled the most over, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I wish I could make more stills, but the DVD laser on my combo drive has been dead for a while and I'm too cheap to replace the drive since the laptop was only worth $200 when I bought it. Someday maybe I can afford something better and start rebuilding my picture collection. :drool:

BonoFox1 said:
1Montrrymex.jpg

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'mm NOT ALWAYS a "fan" of scruffy B, but THIS is a Beautiful :drool: :drool: Phoyo of him like that!!!

I haven't had the time to look through the whole thread, but I've been :drool: each I get through another few paGES! :D

SOme Womderful Adam Pics too! :drool:

I don't have net at home so I can't contribute. :(

But Thanks to you al! who CAN !!! :hug:S

I know this isn't the most drool worthy pic actually, but lately I find that I keep coming back to it for the cuteness...

Fuzzy little mustache, big blue eyes, biting the nails..... :rolleyes:

bonobitethumb3.jpg

bonocomet said:
I know this isn't the most drool worthy pic actually, but lately I find that I keep coming back to it for the cuteness...

Fuzzy little mustache, big blue eyes, biting the nails..... :rolleyes:

bonobitethumb3.jpg

WOW!!! That looks like how Bono looked when I met him once. THAT is scruff done right: no shades + nice hat = all attention drawn to the eyes. After seeing the Denton interview and this pic, I think I've finally found someone who chews his nails more than I do :shame:

Was he biting his nails in the interview? I haven't been able to watch it. Every download I tried hasn't worked for me :( (still waiting to find one that works!)

And I find this pic quite drool worthy....(arm freckles)... and you can see the poor bitten down little nail! (Looks exactly like my daughters nails.... a hard habit to break I know.)

bonoarms.jpg

bonocomet said:
Was he biting his nails in the interview? I haven't been able to watch it. Every download I tried hasn't worked for me :( (still waiting to find one that works!)

And I find this pic quite drool worthy....(arm freckles)... and you can see the poor bitten down little nail! (Looks exactly like my daughters nails.... a hard habit to break I know.)

bonoarms.jpg

Yup, all the time! Luckily, I only chew, not bite. That second pic is equally fine. I prefer Bono with more "normal" shades (black or blue, not red, purple, or clear) or none at all.

oh my I really must see that interview!!!! :(

Different interview...more nail biting.... still drool worthy too...
bonobitethumb4.jpg

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:
Looks like he's saying Yo Baby, Yo Baby, want a ride?....
How are you hcbiggs2002?

Oh I wish!!:sexywink:

Strange you should ask me that, coz I've been feeling a little off the last few days, migrane and feeling nauseous but I think that probably had in part to do with the fact that my God Father died last saturday, he'd been suffering for a long time of bone cancer, so we knew the end was near, but it's still a shock when it eventually happens. :(
And also my brothers little 1 year old son has been in the hospital this last week because of breathing difficulties, but he's on medication now and getting better.
And to top it all, I just got a new computer on Monday and the last couple of days I've been downloading from my old computer and uploading onto the new computer all my files, including all my Bono/U2 photos and I'm still not done!!
Talk about a stresful week! :yikes:

Bet you're sorry you asked now, eh?!?:rolleyes: How's it hanging with you?! :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I know this is not the caption thread--but he's saying "I've got room for two more--who will it be."
that'll be you and me then lol

Hanging out of car windows again! I love it! :D

And I also have been in serious love with this one since I 1st saw it too...
bonosoprettybyL03vik.jpg

Damn, the man is fine!

MsPurrl said:

Okay, call me a greenhorn or whathaveyou, but I haven't seen even half of these pics, nor have I copied/downloaded, etc. any for myself yet, so Forgive my naivete...

Whose the chick it looks like he's whispering sweet-nothings to?? (oh, how I wish it were me):love:

Babydoll said:
i'm prolly the only one who loves the green monstrosity over the cowboy hat :D but i really do!

I like the green monstrosity more than the cowboy hat too!! lol
But staying on topic, I'm not sure if these have been posted but I've :drool: ed over them--

117356052_a1c901184a.jpg

117356051_95e8666e95.jpg

117356050_486a0ac5d5.jpg

117356049_ce82ad6b2c.jpg

117356047_59ed96899c.jpg

117356048_1f4e82c452.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh I wish!!:sexywink:

Strange you should ask me that, coz I've been feeling a little off the last few days, migrane and feeling nauseous but I think that probably had in part to do with the fact that my God Father died last saturday, he'd been suffering for a long time of bone cancer, so we knew the end was near, but it's still a shock when it eventually happens. :(
And also my brothers little 1 year old son has been in the hospital this last week because of breathing difficulties, but he's on medication now and getting better.
And to top it all, I just got a new computer on Monday and the last couple of days I've been downloading from my old computer and uploading onto the new computer all my files, including all my Bono/U2 photos and I'm still not done!!
Talk about a stresful week! :yikes:

Just dandy, Stressful as in terms of my kids school stuff, hope your nephew is feeling better. And don't loose any of your photos!
But if you do, I have plenty!!!

Bet you're sorry you asked now, eh?!?:rolleyes: How's it hanging with you?! :wink:
:wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I know this is not the caption thread--but he's saying "I've got room for two more--who will it be."

I love it! Throw it on the captions thread!

And I know why you guys are all loving that one picture of Bono on stage, but I can't point out why unless I move into x-rated territory.
Naughty bunch of girls you are!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom