Pics That Defy Explanation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gina Marie said:
Please post the pics that make you:scratch:

Either you can't quite figure out what is going on, who exactly is in the pic w/ U2, or why the pic was ever taken in the first place :D

I'll start with this one-:scream: :scratch:

LOL! There's an explanation for that first pic Gina. That pic was taken in Buenos Aires, my hometown; and I was there at that exact moment!
We were trying to get Edge's attention and when we finally succeded, he rewarded us with some sweets...That explains the awkward position of his arm...:)

attachment.php

Last edited:
DML said:
I think this thread made me realize just how silly U2 is....hmm. Anyway, to this day...I gots NO clue what on earth is goin on here in this pic :huh: :scratch:
attachment.php

Once again, this pic was taken in Buenos Aires. This is the band with Hebe de Bonafini, president of the organization known as "Madres de Plaza de Mayo" ( or Mothers of the dissapeared)
And...I was there too...lol...Well, not inside the building but outside waiting for them.:)

Re: Re: Pics That Defy Explanation

Niamh_Saoirse said:

LOL! There's an explanation for that first pic Gina. That pic was taken in Buenos Aires, my hometown; and I was there at that exact moment!
We were trying to get Edge's attention and when we finally succeded, he rewarded us with some sweets...That explains the awkward position of his arm...:)

aww Niamh! Thanks for explaining that picture lol!!!

I dont know why people find that picture of the band with the Mothers so weird.. :huh: For me it is very moving.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
There's an explanation for that first pic Gina. That pic was taken in Buenos Aires, my hometown; and I was there at that exact moment!
We were trying to get Edge's attention and when we finally succeded, he rewarded us with some sweets...That explains the awkward position of his arm

Wow!! I can sleep now..;) :D Thanks Niamh -that pic has always made me so :huh: It does look like he's swatting Morleigh though, or whoever that is-it must be her...

Aw, how cute is that? Edge is like those clowns in parades who throw candy to you :sexywink: :tongue:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

attachment.php

Awww!! Edge is such a sweetie pie! :)

Erm...Make that, a sweetie-launcher. ;)

Dot.

Re: Re: Re: Pics That Defy Explanation

oliveu2cm said:

aww Niamh! Thanks for explaining that picture lol!!!

I dont know why people find that picture of the band with the Mothers so weird.. :huh: For me it is very moving.

cos we want to know why that lady gets to touch Adam's willy.
Well, I do at least. :D

Re: Re: Re: Pics That Defy Explanation

Gina Marie said:

Wow!! I can sleep now..;) :D Thanks Niamh -that pic has always made me so :huh: It does look like he's swatting Morleigh though, or whoever that is-it must be her...

Aw, how cute is that? Edge is like those clowns in parades who throw candy to you :sexywink: :tongue:

:yes: Some clowns are disgruntled about their work and chunk candy at the children :yes:

I would just like to state, for the record, the picture of Edge(throwing the candy), makes me laugh so fookin' hard every time I see it. :eeklaugh: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pics That Defy Explanation

Kristie said:

cos we want to know why that lady gets to touch Adam's willy.
Well, I do at least. :D

LMAO!!!!!!! :laugh: No Kristie! That lady was about to grab his waist not his willie!!! ( And if she did I would have chopped her hand....muahahahaha...lol)

daisybean said:

Bono: Okay Mr. President, now that we've played cowboys and indians like you wanted, can we discuss third world debt now?

Nice one daisy!! I'd almost forgotten about this crazy pic! :laugh:

Bonochick said:

Well I gots an explaination fer this here one. It was when Bono walked up ta meet tha GA line in Lexington Kentucky. Tha Rupp arena kinda sits up high and tha concrete bannisters by tha front door is about 25 feet above tha road below whar he walked up. That pic musta been took by somebody hangin over tha bannisters. If it ain't Kentucky it's someplace looks jest like it.

I've actually noticed Edge's buffness(is that even a word) lots of time. You can tell on close up shots of him on the boston DVD. That one pic of Edge from pop. The wierd one. That is probably the most of his chest anyone has ever photographed!

hm.....is larry the satisfaction of Bono's sexual fantasies?

Or does Larry have ice cream in his ear?

What do you think?

u2st033.jpg

Or this one:

Who's this girl dancing with Adam:laugh:

u2st154.jpg

Hope to get my questions answered......:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom