Pics of You with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sicy.....would you please oblige? (you know the one i want to post...i should really save it so i can post it when i need it...)

elizabeth said:
sicy.....would you please oblige? (you know the one i want to post...i should really save it so i can post it when i need it...)

Adam pants?

334853%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D32323875767%3A5nu0mrj

334853%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D323238757%3A755nu0mrj

Doctorwho you're a really cool looking dude! I never knew you met Edge, cool!

All right doctorwho, last batch I'll bug ya with:

Here's me and BONO! :heart: No wait, that's Tony of The Unforgettable Fire, his clone!
3348544723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232374%3B3869%3Anu0mrj

That's my mom's big red coat, she made me take it and it got so cold on the sidewalk that morning I was glad to have it but I didn't wear it in the show. I had on black pleather pants LOL.

The boy in the black John Lennon shirt {next to the two girls in the white shirts) reaching from the right is my son, and I'm beside him behind the sign. This was the same night he used my son's hand and jumped in on top of us, but not the same jump. I wish someone had taken a pic of that. Also Tony the Bono clone was right behind us but he's not in this pic either.

33473%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323266%3B2%3A773ot1lsi

Look right down in front of Bono, that's me, you can see my hair, my shoulder in the white shirt and half my face. The rest of my face is concealed by the bald guy in the headphones who blocked my view most of the night:(

Attachments

• meanbono.jpg
    meanbono.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
luvresqme said:
Here's one of Bono & me - the morning of my 25th bday :) He was a little tired *lol*
attachment.php

THIS PIC IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Damn, do you know how lucky you are? What do you mean 'tired lol?' Why does everyone always say that? The man is 42 years old, he's totally gorgeous!! :heart: :drool: :love: If he's too old and tired for you I'll take him, I'm old too! Can I please save it and photoshop me into this?;) :D

Ok here's me pics!!!!:D

Me and Lord Adam Clayton
Dublin16_2.jpg

Me and Edgie Poo!!! (in the studio)
Dublin18_2.jpg

Bono playin me a tune!
Dublin19_2.jpg

And finally another pic of me and Bono (which my dad admits to making at least 30 copies of and handing out to random people saying that Bono and I are a couple)
new9.JPG

:D

Maria you look very different in that picture.

That's a very nice picture though.. you look beautiful!

OK... Dr. Who, don't say I didn't warn ya. :D

Me with Larry... after Anaheim 1...
33485%3C7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A77576%3B7ot1lsi

Edge signing my license plate after LA3 (I'm surprised I was even able to stand during that picture)
33485%3C7523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323958%3C9863nu0mrj

And, last but not least... I was sitting around with Bono back in the day and he got the idea for his checkered pants from me.:yes:
33485%3C7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C3%3B437ot1lsi

LOL!

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
OK... Dr. Who, don't say I didn't warn ya. :D

Me with Larry... after Anaheim 1...
33485%3C7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A77576%3B7ot1lsi

Hey Moonie, it's great to get to see you... but I'm *so jealous* of you right now... He looks gorgeous on that pic!

Sicy said:
Maria you look very different in that picture.

That's a very nice picture though.. you look beautiful!

thank you sicy! i am straightening my hair now and it has some hilights though its hard to see them in the pic.

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

*thanks!* :D

My face in that pic truly does live up to my knickname... I look like a full moon. :D Especially next to a guy with very chiseled features.... *SWOON*

Hey, moonie...I have a question about the hat you're wearing in that picture. Is it a baseball cap or stocking cap or what? It looks cool!

I :heart: photoshop

diamond and adam are two peas in a pod.

3348699523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A342%3C73%3Aot1lsi

diamond and bono are not, however.

3348699523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323943435%3B9nu0mrj

Uggh, moon_is_playing_tricks you are SOOOOOOO lucky, I wish I were you. I envy all you ladies and gentlemen who have met one OR all of the boys. I'm SOOOO jealous right now, I wish *I* had met Bono,Larry (esp),Adam or Edge or all 4. I have met Paul McGuiness, and I do consider him the 5th member of U2, so does that count? LOL. He's actually very nice and very intellegent, but I wish I could meet the guys, esp MY Larry

Great pics you guys, I esp like the one with Bono in the tub LOL, how cute:

:( sigh, Oh how I long to meet the boys. I have dreams about it, but it has never happened, oh well

Last edited:
wertsie said:

Hey, moonie...I have a question about the hat you're wearing in that picture. Is it a baseball cap or stocking cap or what? It looks cool!

Hey wertsie... I've been gone for the last two days... didn't see your message until now. :D

Ehm... in the picture with Larry, I was wearing the Elevation beanie that was available to buy during the first leg. In the picture with Edge, I was wearing my American flag bandana on my head that I got in Vegas. :D

the_fly2002 said:
Uggh, moon_is_playing_tricks you are SOOOOOOO lucky, I wish I were you. I envy all you ladies and gentlemen who have met one OR all of the boys. I'm SOOOO jealous right now, I wish *I* had met Bono,Larry (esp),Adam or Edge or all 4. I have met Paul McGuiness, and I do consider him the 5th member of U2, so does that count? LOL. He's actually very nice and very intellegent, but I wish I could meet the guys, esp MY Larry

Great pics you guys, I esp like the one with Bono in the tub LOL, how cute:

:( sigh, Oh how I long to meet the boys. I have dreams about it, but it has never happened, oh well

Hey Jessica...

I'll be perfectly honest with you... I had no intentions of meeting anyone after the first show in Anaheim back in April. In fact, my best friend, her boyfriend, his friend and I all went to Denny's after the concert. They went one way and I went the next. While I sat at the turn signal to get on the freeway to go home, a thought popped into my head. I remembered all the "tips" people had been giving on the u2 lists of what to do to meet the band. I figured, what the hell? I remembered one tip said to go to the back of the venue and wait... and be prepared to wait for awhile. Well, it was after midnight when I was going home, so what did I have to lose? So, I drove my truck to the back of the venue, and noticed about 15-20 people standing in a small group. I joined them, and not 5-10 minutes later, Bono drove out. He didn't look like he was feeling well and he didn't stop. The next thing I knew, Larry's towncar was pulling over and the door opened and he got out. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I didn't even really know that much about him, to be perfectly honest. I just knew he was a MEMBER of my favorite band and OHMYGAWD that was cool.

It wasn't until after I met Larry that my er, infatuation with him escalated. :D

I suppose in a way, it was fate. I've tried twice to meet Bono and haven't succeeded - I have a few friends here in LA who are easily recognizable to Bono and every time he sees them, they get kisses. They're twins with lots of dark curly hair. :D They've met him a lot. I just keep telling myself one day. One day I'll meet the rest of the band. :D

Hey thanks a lot Moonie! I envy you :tongue: That's awesome. I've also heard a lot of tips to meet the bad, but it hasn't happened yet. I think Larry waved to me, but that's the closest I got LOL. I would DIE if I ever met Larry, I would have NO idea what to say. I've heard Bono and Edge meet the fans more than Adam and Larry, but I'd be THRILLED to meet any one of them. I've heard Bono and Edge are just sweethearts, but I don't know of anyone who's met either Adam or Larry, except you of course LOL. Anyway, congrats, you're one of the lucky few who's been close to Larry LOL, I hear he's kind of shy about meeting the fans. If I ever met ANY member of my FAV group in the world, U2, I'd die a VERY happy person
:yes:

Thanks again and take care :p

Back
Top Bottom