Pics of U2 where they just look...ummm...funny....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
LARRY: Ha Ha ... *larry thinks: No one will guess my evil plan to control the minds of women everywhere. I will invent buttons the mysteriously fly off my shirts revealing my man cleavage*

BONO: Uh Oh. Larry is smiling ... something bad is going to happen.

ADAM: Maybe if I just turn to the side like this, the ladies can get a better look at the bulge in my pants. I wonder if the boys would evel let me pose naked for an album cover.

EDGE: Adam is elevated *blluuusssshhh*

lol!!! that is so great!!

ok, i have some comments.

f719429.jpg

upon seeing this one, my first thought was "Village People"

mona, i had the SAME thoughts on the violation of the fire extinguisher!!

Iu44680.jpg

this one.... well, i just don't know WHAT to think!! lol
smile.gif

group96.jpg

in this one~ are the air traffic controllers, spelling something out? lol!!! they're so adorable!
smile.gif

Okay, since I am a "babyface" I'm retarded and can't figure out how to post pics...someone please help me! I have a really funny one that I desperately want to show...

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Silly boys...
C976189.jpg

rp37925.jpg

De74032.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Originally posted by awakening:
AW45287.jpg
This is the kind of expression I picture Animatronic Edge getting when someone says something scandalous.
smile.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Back
Top Bottom