Pics of the other wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems that I've got a weakness for older men...

So I am glad none of them is my da...

Sue DeNym said:

Imagine how Edge feels...he's most likely to become the first grandfather in U2! :shocked:

He's still adorable, though. :wink:

The Edge would be the hottest/coolest grandpoppa ever!!!:cute:

I still would love to be Adam's baby momma:drool:

Yeah I'm 22 so Bono is 23 years my senior...and I have absolutely no problem with that!:wink:

Partly because "age ain't nothin' but a number" and partly because he's still 5 years older than my dad...although I think my dad's a bit weirded out that I think an 'old' guy is so sexy. ah well, it's not like he doesn't find girls half his age attractive.

Edge and Aislinn are still very good friends and she is quite close with Morleigh as well. She even attended some of the recent US gigs. I don't see any reason to be nasty to someone for having a failed relationship. Try having three kids...

Interesting that his best woman's surname was O'Sullivan, which is also Aislinn's maiden name.

:| I got scared! This thread is fricken beyond old! I clicked it and then realized after reading the first couple posts... that I MADE IT!
Oh, I feel so loved, you just don't want to forget me :heart:

Edge could be my dad... but, all the U2 dudes are younger than my father... so... well I really don't care. Hell... every artist that I like a ton could be my father.... kinda strange... but cool.

Peace, Love,and Bananas
:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom