pics of the band's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lil'Bono said:
Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you can't carry the coffin!!
I carried my granny's.

Did you really! I sort of wanted to carry my father's, I thought it would be nice if my brother and I had, really nice, but my family was like "immediate family never ever does it!!!" :blahblah: I thought of the Bono pics and said "Mom! But Bono...."

Then I got the same dirty, exasperated look I always get from the family when a sentence starts with "Bono" anything. :reject: :laugh:

Pics...yeah..I saw some creepy stalky pics in a Photobucket once and sorta wished I hadn't, whoever took them was obviously following the family on vacation or something. :|

Let's just hope and pray that the kids get to grow up healthy and have happiness in their lives.

Nobody in Pleba is going to ruin that, are they? :eyebrow:

If so, if you are lurking about in Bono's bushes, I can recommend you a great psychologist. :wink:

4EVRU2 said:
I always just wonder if the offspring of certain attractive celebs, (Bono incl.) are as good looking as their parents! With Bono and Ali as parents, the kids were bound to be beautiful!
I can understand that sentiment. Genetics and heredity can be fascinating; having a child myself who's a 50/50 mix of both me and my husband, it's interesting to see how genetics works. Especially when both parents are incredibly beautiful, as are the case of Bono & Ali, Edge & Morleigh and Larry & Ann.

But I also respect their privacy; the guys have given us so much, the least we should do is let them and their families have their lives to themselves.

And again from a parent's POV, the threat of kidnappers/child molestors/other evildoers is an unfortunate reality in this fallen world, and I wouldn't want their children threatened any more than mine. I would never photograph their children if I saw them on an outing with their parents, for their safety. I just respect them far too much.

I would photograph them but I wouldn't post them. I also wouldn't post my own kids' pics online, I just feel funny about it:shrug:

U2Kitten said:
Bono actually sued over having his privacy invaded once- the bare butt on the beach pics.

:ohmy:

I obviously wasn't yet a fan when this happened.
Ugh, that's awfully embarassing - did they publish them in a magazine or something?

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:

:ohmy:

I obviously wasn't yet a fan when this happened.
Ugh, that's awfully embarassing - did they publish them in a magazine or something?

Oh, yes, front page! It was an Italian tabloid. Not only was Bono's butt showing, it had Ali and the kids laying on the sand. The pics have been posted here, and on the old zootopia, but are always removed by moderators in the interest of good taste and respect for Bono:)

U2Kitten said:
I would photograph them but I wouldn't post them. I also wouldn't post my own kids' pics online, I just feel funny about it:shrug:
why would you take pics of them? :eyebrow: They are not part of the public side of Bono. They're just normal pics and not something like rare animals in the zoo. I wouldn't do it as respect to them. :|

FallingStar said:

why would you take pics of them? :eyebrow: They are not part of the public side of Bono. They're just normal pics and not something like rare animals in the zoo. I wouldn't do it as respect to them. :|

All I can say is, I always take pics of things for memories, I have since I was a kid. I would not show them around or put them online. Once I took a pic of a famous ball player in his front yard as I drove by. My friends didn't believe me so I showed them, but when they asked for a copy I said no. They wanted to sell it to People magazine. I still have the pic, and I just keep it for my own memories.

I know one lady from Zootopia who has met Bono 3 times but will not tell her story or post her pics online because she feels like it is using Bono to get fame. She gets mad at other people who do it. Most people see it as a happy experience to share and most people love the stories. So you never know how some people will feel about things. If I ever meet him (which I won't!) I will post my story and pics. I do believe when a person becomes famous, they give up some of their privacy and all their anonymity in exchange for fame and fortune and they have to expect that. But the kids didn't ask for it (maybe they will when they grow up!)

Last edited:
neutral said:

The funeral pics have always sort of baffled me. I can't imagine having photographers lurking in the bushes at my father's funeral, I think I would have lost it. :huh:

on that topic, i think it was Sting who didnt go to his own fathers funeral as he knew photographers would be there to photograph him and he didnt think it fair on the rest of the family.
i find that particuarly tragic. to not go to your own fathers funeral because of papparazzi
tabloid snappers are evil people

U2Kitten said:

Besides invading the family's privacy, another bad thing was taking the pics of Bono, Larry, Edge, Gavin and Guggi actually carrying Bob's coffin out of the church. Some people still have those on their websites, I can't believe it:(

If I'm not mistaken People magazine or something like it had that picture in the magazine when it happened.

You know, Bono's daughters are getting "old" now. They were recently heavily photographed when Bono and family came for the premiere of Brad Pitt's "Troy" last May. And his daughters looked very mature and seemed to enjoy the attention and camera.

And don't forget the daughter in the "Slane" DVD.

So as time progresses, I'm sure we'll be seeing more and more of them in photos.

wait, was the girl dancing onstage during mysterious ways, his daughter? If so, wow, I missed that one

lauren430 said:
wait, was the girl dancing onstage during mysterious ways, his daughter? If so, wow, I missed that one

Yes, that was Bono's youngest daughter, Memphis Eve. She's 13 now (and was about 10 then).

doctorwho said:
And his daughters looked very mature and seemed to enjoy the attention and camera.
So as time progresses, I'm sure we'll be seeing more and more of them in photos.
They are very attractive young ladies they could do some modeling. I know they are a tad bit short for that line of work but they do have connections. :wink:

ahh, I guess that makes perfect sense, I was sort of wondering how she just seemed to appear out of nowhere on that track....and I also thought it bizarre that he would choose a child out of the audience of adoring adult females who want to be onstage

No doubt Eve and Jordan will get the limelight when they become fashion designers, or reality TV stars, or whatever else it is that every rock star's daughter becomes :wink:

I joke, really. But I must say, I always perceive Bono as a hugely stage/staged person - one of arrogance, love, confidence, respect.... you get the idea. I suspect that the family sees a competely different side of him, and that side does not interest me - it's personal. He's not my father, he's not my partner, and he's not my friend. The Bono I can relate to is the one we see parading the stage like he was born to be there, not the one who walks down the street with his children.

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:
No doubt Eve and Jordan will get the limelight when they become fashion designers, or reality TV stars, or whatever else it is that every rock star's daughter becomes :wink:

I joke, really. But I must say, I always perceive Bono as a hugely stage/staged person - one of arrogance, love, confidence, respect.... you get the idea. I suspect that the family sees a competely different side of him, and that side does not interest me - it's personal. He's not my father, he's not my partner, and he's not my friend. The Bono I can relate to is the one we see parading the stage like he was born to be there, not the one who walks down the street with his children.

I totally agree. As much as I fantacise about the man, I'm always a bit disapointed when I see candid pictures of him and family. My fantasy Bono is the one who WAS born to be on stage, not the one in the grocery store.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were to turn out with completely normal lives, out of the limelight. But then again, Ali said one time that the girls both have Bono's character, so who knows...maybe a wee band called Me 2?
Hehehe.

Then again, I would not be shocked if Jordan did something like become a nurse. Ali wanted to be a nurse; it would be interesting if she encouraged her kids to take up nursing.

xtal said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were to turn out with completely normal lives, out of the limelight. But then again, Ali said one time that the girls both have Bono's character, so who knows...maybe a wee band called Me 2?
Hehehe.

Hee!

As long as Jordan and Eve don't become the Irish version of Paris Hilton, I'll be happy. (And I bet Bono and Ali will be, too!)

I'm not worried about these girls having anything in common with Paris Hilton. They're too sophisticated. I cannot imagine them saying anything like Paris' dumbass remark about Wal-Mart.

U2Kitten said:
Bono actually sued over having his privacy invaded once- the bare butt on the beach pics.

I remember years ago someone sent me those! :ohmy:

My computer crashed and I lost them though. I thought it was funny at the time, but realize what a terrible invasion of privacy that must have been.

Does anyone still have them? (ha ha)

wait, hold it. theres bare BUTT pics of bono?
did a papparazi take them?
geeze. how rude. as much as i would kill to see that mans arse I wouldnt want him to be invaded like that.
knowing bono, he wouldnt have a problem with mooning a whole crowd of people:lol:

Back
Top Bottom